21. Battle of Scorpious

Tiziana was sanding in the balcony getting some fresh air. She just felt she needed to get out of the room and have some space. She hated feeling the way she did; helpless, worried, uncertain. Now that Vincenzo had a vote on what was to happen to her, she was not sure how everything was going to unfold. With the Don being in charge, she knew the vote. She knew she had to marry Juliano Luciano one day if the Don was in charge since he approved of the family. But with Vincenzo she didnt know where she stood. Was he going to choose war? or was he going to condemn her to live amongst people she didnt love for the rest of her life. The thought of marrying anyone but Scorpious made her sick. But again her status as Vitale's sister could help her case with Vincenzo. For some reason Vincenzo was close to Vitale. They just got along. Vincenzo was different to Vitale. The only other person who was treated like Vitale by Vincenzo was Viggo. She knew Viggo wasnt happy that Vincenzo hadnt told him about her relationship with Letizia but he had accepted her brother's reasoning that he was protecting him. having knowledge of such arrangement came with responsibility. Lucianos treated Letizia's insult with seriousness. it didnt matter to them that she was not an adult. She had tried to kill one of them so she had to face the consequences.

As she felt like she was ready to go back, she turned and froze as she noticed who was standing at the door way staring at her silently. Juliano was not going away. She stated "Excuse me. I wish to pass through. Step aside Juliano." It was annoying. She had chosen to go to the balcony next door to the dinaing hall where it was deserted around it. But of course Luciano had followed her. Scorpious knew meaning of privacy and space but Juliano had no grasp.

Juliano stepped foot through the doorway and to her annoyance closed the door "I just wanted to talk to you Tiziana." He then leaned to the door making sure he was blocking her path."

Tiziana sighed "I dont want to talk to you. Do you really think I wish to talk to someone like you? You are trying to ruin my life."

Juliano frowned "What are you talking about? I havent tried to ruin your life. Scorpious is. He is a Voltolini. His kind are not to be trusted. I am trying to save you from him. He just threatened to kill me and your brother if you go ahead with promising yourself to me. I havent threatened your brother. Have I? I threatened to go to war for you if you dont become mine but my intention is not to hurt your family. I will fight for you. I just want to save you Tiziana. He doenst deserve you."

Tiziana laughed bitterly "You actually think you are better than Scorpious? Do you? You are illusioned. You will attack my family to take me by force. Scropious would attack my family but to defend me. He is not like you. He does not kill for fun. He only threatened my brother because he knows he would have nothing to live for if I marry you. It shows how devestated he would be. Both of you say you will hurt my family. The difference is I love him. But I dont love you. Get over it Juliano. Go find yourself another girl and let the deal for the assets to go ahead in exchange for Letizia's pardon."

Juliano stared at Tiziana and took a step towards her "You say you dont love me but you are just playing hard to get. I know it. Women are like that. When women say no, it actually means yes."

Tiziana shook her head "No. That is incorrect. When a woman says no, it means no. I dont love you. I have rejected you so many times and you cant take no for an answer. You keep telling yourslef that no means yes but you just do this to make yourself feel better. I dont love you and never will. Even if Vincenzo forces me to promise myself to you I wonet be forced to love you. I will do my duty to my family but will not ever love you."

Juliano took another step towards her making her retreat to lean to the wall since she didnt want to lean to the railings. She asked "Get away from me."

Juliano put his hands on either side of her on the wall and said "The more you tell me you dont love me, the more it makes me want you. I can have you if I want you and there is nothing you can do about it. I will marry you Tiziana and I will not let you marry another."