1. December 1979 (Viggo)

Note: Please read this chapter and then move on to chapter 1 of mob boss dominance.  This book goes in alternating manner in parallel. You must read one chapter of mob boss Territory and one chapter of mob boss dominance book otherwise it won't make sense. It's parallel story line.

Also please don't start this book or mob boss dominance unless you have read A Mob Boss's Heirs. Spoilers will ruin the book 3 for you.
..............................................................
Warning: This chapter will be very sad... A character is grieving loss of family members in this chapter.
.........................................................

It was a beautiful afternoon. Viggo got out of his car in front of the gates of the Andovini mansion. The place was dead quiet. The place was beautiful but Viggo was so sad that Angelia who lived here did not get to enjoy anything at all these days not after what had happened. He nodded at the guards who let him through the gates and his guards followed through when they handed over their guns.

Viggo walked slowly towards the 100 year old mansion that had been passed through generations in the Andovini family. There was an air of sadness everywhere. The once lively place had no sound any more. Andovinis loved their music but not any more. No one at the masnion wanted to hear any music. Everywehere was dead. The place was well taken care of. The masnion was clean. All windows were clean. Fresh flowers were layed everywehre even though it was winter and the place was covered with snow.

The head of Andovini security, Lucenzo came out of the mansion and slightly bowed "Sir... Thank you for coming to visit."

Viggo asked urgently "How is she? What time did she wake up today? How she been eating today at all?"

Lucenzo looked down "Miss Andovini woke up at eleven in the morning, sir. They had double dose of their sleeping drug last night...They have had soup at lunch... But nothing else..."

Viggo sighed "This is not a good sign.. She was recovering for the past week. We have to keep her stable ... " He then walked past Lucenzo and made his way inside the mansion.

Lucenzo walked behind Viggo.

Viggo asked as he walked up the stairs "What brought the change? Why is she much worse than yesterday." He got silence from Luncenzo which he wasnt happy with. He turned around and stopped walking " She had an episode again last night. Didnt she?"

Lucenzo gulped and looked down as he was standing motion less as Viggo was looking at him with accusing eyes... He looked up and reluctantly spoke "Sir, I am sorry... Miss Andovini were screaming last night in the middle of the night.. We had to enter and give them a sleeping drug..."

Viggo shouted "Why? Why didnt you call me?"

Lucenzo put his hands up "Sir, your brother does not wish for you to drop by at midnight. He threatend to kills me if I call you in the middle of the night again..."

Viggo sighed "This is not acceptable... I will speak to my brother... So what happenen after she woke up this morning..."

Lucenzo whispered "Sir.. I am sorry to say that ,... Miss Andovini refused to have breakfast and refused to go to their morning walk..."

Viggo shook his head "I need to know what she feels guilty about... I dont know which memories bother her the most....."

Lucenzo spoke "Sir... She had to identify her family's dead bodies one by one... This takes longer than usual to recover from... Your uncle suggests some electric shocks can help erase some memories perhaps..."

Viggo gave Lucenzo a murderous look "Over my dead body... We will approach this the moderate way... No one touches her with any electrical equipment..."