Stars-Aiden

A tear stained, under eye bagged Aiden walks into Beacon Hills High School devastated. You died last night from Deucalion clawing your throat out. Aiden and you were a couple and madly in love with each other. When Deucalion found out he labeled you a distraction so he killed you. Aiden didn't know what to do with himself. Aiden quickly looks up and remembering when you guys meet at your locker yesterday.

You were grabbing your books for class when Aiden snuck up behind you. Hugging you tightly from behind making you smile.

"Hey babe." He said smiling pecking your cheek

"Hey, I missed you yesterday. Why weren't you at school?" You said smiling turning to him pecking his lips

"I missed you too. And sorry babe, I was tired so I decided to skip." said Aiden giving you apologetic

"Next time invite me so we can sleep and cuddle together." You said smiling as you guys headed to class

"Will do baby." He says laughing a little as you guys walk into the class room

He shakes his head a tear falling down his face trying to get rid of the memory. It's just that all day yesterday you guys were so happy together then everyone thing was destroyed. Aiden sighs as he makes it to his locker. He starts to grab his things for class when all of a sudden someone punches him in the face. Hitting him square in the jaw.

"It's all your fault. She died because of you." growls Isaac who was your brother

He then throws another punch at Aiden again. This time he hits his cheek.

"Don't you think I know that?! I loved her and because of me I won't be able to say that to her again."says Aiden fresh tears running down his face as Isaac looks at him shocked

"I'm sorry, man. I guess-" starts Isaac

"Forget it man. Doesn't matter. You said the truth anyways." mutters Aiden pushing past him heading out to the lacrosse field

As soon as he steps outside, he instantly goes back to a memory.

You and him sat on the lacrosse field around midnight on a Saturday night. Aiden had set up a nice picnic for you guys so you could eat and watch the stars. You loved stars and Aiden had grown to love them too, the only difference is that his stars were the ones in your eyes. You guys had just finished your picnic and you laid side by side watching the stars. His arm is around behind your head. He smiles as he watches you look at the stars the stars in your eyes shine brightly tonight.

"Why are you staring at me?" You asked looking over at him after you notice him staring

"Because you're beautiful." Aiden said smiling

You blush a little but neither less smile widely.

"And because I love you." He added smiling a bit nervously hoping you would feel the same

"I love you too." You confessed

Aiden smiling before he pressed a kiss to your lips. Both of you put a lot of passion in the kiss happy to finally say I love you to each other.

Aiden shakes his head quickly shaking the memory away as tears fall down.

"I need to get out of here." mutters Aiden running to his motorcycle

He drives his motorcycle around before he makes it back home. He quickly throws himself on his couch sighing tired from the emotional day. As he lays there he notices a picture of you and Aiden on your last date. He softly smile and tears fall as he holds the photo.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault you aren't here. I miss you. I want you to come back home. I want to see those beautiful stars twinkle in your eyes. I want to cuddle and kiss you again. I love you, Y/N. I'll always love you. I wish you could come back to me. I'll never forget you. I love you so much."

------------------------------------------------------

I can't wait for the tonight!!! I wish there was a way to time jump to tonight. I'm just so excited to see the episode tonight.

Update: I guess there will not be an episode tonight since for some reason the MTV Music Awards are on tonight instead of TW. I'm very upset.