Mine- Liam Dunbar

You stand next to Coach on the sideline before the game. He was making you be the assistant coach since you were late to his class yesterday. You stand in a white skirt and burgundy assistant coach polo shirt.

"Y/N! Make sure my clip board is on the bench!" Coach yells

"Okay Coach!" I yell back as he watches the players warm up. I see my best friend, Liam, waving at me so I wave back smiling.

Jogging to the bench I look for the clipboard finally seeing it in Coach's bag. So as I bend down to get it then someone slaps my butt. Turning around with the clipboard annoyed I see Brett Talbot aka Liam's enemy. I throw the clip board on the bench mad.

"Sorry sweetheart it was too tempting I just had to smack it." He says smirking but before I could reply a hand punches his face. Looking to see who it was I see Liam who then picks me up throwing me over his shoulder.

"Liam, what are you doing?" I hiss as seats me down behind the bleachers

But instead of getting an answer he pulls my waist closer to him. Then attaches his lips to my neck. He just starts sucking and biting that was sure to leave a mark.

"Mine." He growls his hot breath on my neck making me shiver and I notice his eyes are yellow. I grab his face and bring it to mine.

"Yours." you whisper kissing him which he returns with need and passion hoping to calm him.

Pulling back from the kiss you see his eyes are now his normal beautiful crystal blue.

"Liam, why were you so mad?...Are you jealous?" You ask him confused while he cheeks turn rosy

"Yes, I was. Look Y/N I have liked you since the second I saw you. Hell, I even love you. I just want you to mine and when I saw him do that I couldn't help myself." He says scratching his neck looking away nervous

"I love you too." I confess making his eyes goes back to mine his filled with hope

"Really?" He asks not sure he heard me right

"Yes really." I say lightly giggle

I stop when he picks me up spinning me around happy. Then kisses me passionately but then we are interrupted by Coach yelling

"Dunbar! Stop kissing Y/N and get over here! You too Y/N!"

Laughing he sets me down, and we walk over to the field. We both notice Brett staring at the mark on my neck making Liam smirk the whole game.

-------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys ship Layden?