Liam Dunbar

You had been acting a little weird recently

You had been acting a little weird recently. Avoiding Liam, barely talking to him when you did talk to him, and never made eye contact with him. So he went to Malia for help.

"So she's been acting like that for the past few weeks, and I don't why. I tried to figure out if I did something wrong but I don't know what I did." says Liam

"She's pregnant." says Malia

"W-what?" asks Liam

"She told me and Lydia last week. She's been too scared to tell you. She thinks you'll hate her or you won't want the baby." says Malia shocking Liam

"She's....pregnant. Are you sure?" Liam says

"Yeah." says Malia

"I'm...gonna...be a dad. I'm gonna be a dad!" says Liam before running out of the room heading to you

"I know your pregnant." says Liam

"How?...Are you mad?" You ask nervous

"Malia told me. And of course I'm not mad. I can't wait I'm gonna be a dad and your gonna be a mom. I can't wait!" says Liam excited before he picks you up and spins you around

He sets you down gently before smashing his lips onto yours.

-------------------------------------------------------

⚠️⚠️Spoiler Alert for Episode 2⚠️⚠️

Honestly I can't believe Jeff Davis killed off Theo!! Like he was starting to actually help the pack. He risked his life to save Liam and helped the pack with the Wild Hunt. So basically Jeff Davis what was the reason here to kill him? You killed off Theo when he was in his primer. His nicest and purest and vulnerable point in the show. He was homeless and obviously always tired. Why would you kill him off instead of playing with that? Showing how the people who he fucked over repeating would help him with his homelessness. Or him falling in love and showing another vulnerable side of him. His first time actually 100% loving someone else. Like why? You set him up to have a good storyline then you kill him! Like Jeff Davis, do you need a hug or something? Cause I'm sure people would so you can stop killing off our favorite characters! If they kill off Brett then honestly he's as cruel as Julie from TVD and Julie from SKAM (who kills ships)....I think I found a pattern. All the mean, cruel writer's names start with J. Beware of the J's. The only really sweet moment of the show was that we saw Malia actually show genuine concern for Scott. Brett and Liam playing lacrosse was also a good part of the show. Brett also looked super hot....then the crappy guidance counselor tries to kill him! So basically we learned Jeff Davis is planning to kill everyone we love, to never trust guidance counselors because they're out to kill you, and if you are evil and you turn to be not evil you will die....I guess that's the end of my rant. What did you guys think of the episode? Now that I think about it maybe Theo will probably be resurrected some way or somehow he didn't die (or at least I hope so).