Heat-Theo Raeken

Y/N Y/L/N, Scott's McCall's twin sister and the famous Theo Raeken's crush. You didn't know Theo's has a crush on you of course but everyone else was fully aware of this. So when Theo went into heat nobody (but you) was shocked when he was immediately even more affectionate to you. You were a bit confused since Theo would never leave you alone since he started heat. None of the pack members have informed you about his little problem. He would walk you to class, always texting you, sitting with you at lunch, giving you rides to and from school,and helping you study. Anything for you to pay attention to him. You couldn't figure out why he was suddenly acting so different. You tried to figure it out but honestly couldn't. Your brother wasn't very happy with Theo's action but knew he couldn't control himself. So he even though he may want to he can't deck Theo without knowing it's not really Theo's fault.

Currently you sit with Theo at the library after school studying upstairs. For some reason nobody but the librarian is here. Lately you guys were always studying together here. You are currently reading a book for English class when Theo grabs your hand and intertwines your fingers. You look up slightly confused at why he was holding your hand.

"Okay, I didn't want to stay earlier but I just have to know. What's going on, Theo?" You say

"What're you talking about?" asks Theo looking at you

"You've been....different lately. Like you've been especially nice to me." You say carefully not wanting him to think you were annoyed by him

"Is it a crime to be nice to the girl I like?" asks Theo smiling at you

"You..you like me?" You eventually choked out shock making Theo chuckle

"Who wouldn't?" says Theo smiling

"I..I like you too." You say smiling

"Good because I don't think I could wait any longer to do this." Theo says smile before crashing his lips on yours

You smile into the kiss but soon it becomes more heated. Theo swiftly puts you open and puts you on his lap as he trails kisses down your jaw making you moan a little. He then crashes his lips on yours as you guys continue to make out.

"You nasty children! Go somewhere else and do that!" scolds the librarian making you guys pull apart

"Gladly." says Theo dragging you out of the library to his truck

Where you guys continue.

-------------------------------------------------------

Have you guys seen the new clips on MTV's YouTube? If they kill off Brett, I will honestly cry. Also do you guys ship Thiam? I've got a few friends who do and am just curious to see who does. I think they would be cute together but I don't know if I necessarily ship them. So if they end up together I wouldn't be mad and if they don't I wouldn't be mad about it.