💥ιѕ ιт тoo laтe тo ѕay ѕorry💥

May, 25, 2020
💥
Tyler's POV
💥
NOTE: The epilogue is coming soon. Tell me why my best friend saw the cast of STRANGER THINGS at six flags and DID NOT take photos or ask for an autograph??

When Josh saw me, he quickly grabbed the boy who was next to him by the hand and was about to lead him out of the restaurant.

"I don't wanna fall, fall away," I sang, staring intensely at the doors lock. I locked the door. Josh pulled frantically on the door, desperately wanting to get out. No way was I letting him get away this time.

His little friend went up to the manager, asking for the key.

"I don't wanna fall, fall away," I sang again, staring at the boy in the skirt, he abruptly flew across the room, his back banging against the wall as he did so.

People screamed, taking the nearest exits. Josh pushed his friend out of the building. Every time Josh would try to leave, I would bring him back.

Once it's only Josh and I in the building, Josh turns to me.

"Tyler," He says, pure disgust lacing his voice.

"Josh."

"You know, I could call the cops and tell them you broke the restraining order."

"I was here first."

Josh sighs, "What do you want from me?"

"For you to listen to me."

Josh growls. Then he smirks and holds out his hand.

"See this?" He says, pointing at a ring on his finger.

Once my eyes look at the ring, I feel my throat closing in and tears threatening to leave my eyes. Josh was engaged.

"I'm getting married, Tyler. So get over it."

I fall to my knees, Josh smiling as he opened the door that was unlocked after I lost my focus.

"I-I'm sorry, Josh."

"It's a bit too late for sorry," He says.

And with that, he's gone.