🌤 ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ 🌤

December, 19, 2017
🌤
Tyler's POV
🌤

Josh and I were cuddling. He was lying in his bed and I was on top of him. There was silence between us, but it was comforting.

Josh was just about to kiss me when the doorbell rang.

Josh grunted.

I just shook my head and grabbed the collar of his shirt. I didn't want him to move. It felt so nice. "D-Don't answer it. P-Please."

Josh frowned at me, kissing my cheek,  then went to the door.

I groaned and threw my head back onto the bed. Screw that door bell.

I heard footsteps coming back to the room but it was as if Josh had someone with him.

It was Sophia. I heard her voice. I quickly ran into the closet and closed the door. I could see everything that was happening.

"I missed you, Josh," Sophia said, seductively.
"Uh," Josh said, "yeah you too."

Sophia grabs Josh's face and starts kissing him. I almost get angry. She doesn't deserve those beautiful lips he has.

She pulls him closer by his shirt, pushing him onto the bed. She removes her pants and sits on his lap. I see his hands waving around as if he wasn't enjoying it. I stifle a laugh.

Sophia moans, as if she's enjoying herself. Then she noticed that Josh has no interest. She pulls away and looks at him.

"What's wrong, babe?" She says, kissing his ear. More like eating it.

"I-I'm not really interested in doing this right now, Sophia," He says, pushing her away from his ear.

She laughs, "Since when? You we're practically begging me last month," she says.

That was last month, bitch.

"That was last month, Sophia," Josh says, picking her up out of his lap.

She crosses her arms and stomps her foot, "What is going on with you?"

Josh stands up and gets into her face, "You! I don't.. I don't want this! I don't want to be with you, okay?! I'm in love with a man! I'm gay! There! I said it."

Sophia looks as if she's about to cry. He grabs his ring box that he had on the side drawer after I had found it.

"This was going to be yours," he starts, "But it's over. I don't want to marry you anymore. So here, take it. It's a gift. But I'm done with whatever the hell we had," Josh said, shoving the ring box into her chest.

Sophia looked as if she was about to cry, but then she just got angry.

"Let me fix you, Josh. You want me. Not a man," Sophia says, trying to run her hands across Josh's chest.

Josh growls and swats at Sophia hands.

"I know what the hell I want. Get out," Josh says.

"Call me when you know what you really want," Sophia says, grabbing her things and leaving out.

Josh runs to his closet and slams the door open. I let out a totally manly squeal and jump back.

Josh grabs me and pulls me towards him.

"What I want is you, Tyler Joseph," He says.

Then he kissed me deeply. I smiled into the kiss and wrap my legs around his waist.

I want you too, Josh Dun.