🌞 crυѕнed 🌞

May, 25, 2020
🌞
Tyler's POV

Every single day, I think about Josh Dun. I think about his hair. His smile. And I wonder if he's okay.

Yes, I know I shouldn't be concerned considering the fact that everyone thinks I've 'harassed' him. But it wasn't like that. I was simply trying to let him know that he had misunderstood the situation. And I just so happened to have a couple of drinks before I bumped into him.

I lied, okay? I had more than a couple.

But I was really mad, and really drunk. And those things don't really mix together that well.

I yelled at him basically and he was crying, then I saw police cars coming by and made a run for it.

I haven't heard anything of Josh Dun since. I wonder if his biceps are still ripped. Or if his hair is still that fluffy red color that it was three years ago.

Most importantly, I wonder if he is dating anyone.

I'm not, I've tried going on dates though. They either find out about my past or just don't like me in the first place. Or they just want me for a night.

I haven't talked to Ashley since that day. And apparently she calls herself 'Halsey' now. I don't know what that's about.

I talk to Melanie occasionally, but apparently she's dating Halsey now. Which is cool.

But I'm really lonely. I spend my nights in my small two bedroom apartment, which I managed to pay for with my music job. I sing at bars and clubs sometimes. But it's sort of hard because whenever I'm singing, things start to float in the air. It's because I always stare at the sky instead of the crowd. But I really should find a new job because people might think I'm a witch or something.

Anyway, one night, I was playing a gig at a Taco Bell. Weird, right? So, I'm singing a song. And Josh Dun walks in with some boy wearing a flower crown and a skirt. I keep my eyes peeled away from him, trying not to let him notice me. But out the corner of my eye, as I'm singing, Josh's plate starts to levitate into the air. His eyes go wide, then he looks up at the front of the building. And when our eyes meet, a look of fright spreads across his face.

And my heart drops to the floor, seeing Josh so scared of me, it crushed me.