🌦ʏᴏᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ🌦

December, 25, 2017
🌦
Tyler's POV
🌦

I wake up to someone combing their fingers through my hair. I groan. They were drawing soft circles into my scalp. My eyes flutter open and meet chocolate brown ones. He smiles at me and pecks my lips. Then the smile is gone.

"Today's the day, Tyler." Josh tells me.

I frown as well. My court day. If Ms Potter has found a way to keep me in here she definitely going to make it happen.

"Don't worry," Josh says, soothingly, "there's only one thing you need to do."

I raise my eyebrows.

"What?" I ask.

"If she starts saying things or asking questions that you think can keep you here, I need you to admit to having sex with an officer."

"You?" I ask.

He blushes and shakes his head, "N-No! Stella."

I shake mine now. No way am I doing that.

"No." I say, sitting up on my bed.

"What?" Josh says, "that was my plan! You have too!"

"B-But I'm with you," I say.

He sighs and pokes my cheek. "I get it. Okay? But we weren't together when it happened and now I need for you to do this. Or else you'll be in here for life."

I nod, "Alright."

He holds out his hand for me to take. I take it and step off my bed carefully.

"Go meet Ashley in the infirmary, she's giving you a suit to wear in court. You aren't really supposed to, but I talked to Potter and she's allowing it. I figured you might want to get out of those stinky clothes for awhile."

I smile at Josh.

"Thank you," I say, kissing his cheek softly.

He holds my waist in his strong hands, bending down to kiss me again.

"You're welcome."