⚜️ᴄᴀɴ ɪ sɪᴛ?⚜️

December, 24, 2017.
⚜️
Tyler's POV
⚜️

It was cold in my cell. Very cold. The air was thick. The smell that traveled throughout my cell consisted of urine, waste, and another chemical I didn't want to know the identity of.

But, I wasn't alone. There was another presence with me. His name was was loneliness. And he was a pain in the ass. He didn't know when to leave me alone. He always wants company.

I wrap my arms tighter around my body. Feeling the walls closing in on me. I hated closed spaces. It was easier with Blurry, being possessed by him gave me an urge of confidence, and wit. Things I never had until Blurry came into my body.
And when he left, he took those things with him.

And now, I'm left to live on my own. At least when Blurry was here I wasn't entirely alone. Sometimes, when he was in his good mood, we would talk all night. We talked about how life would be if everything went our way.

If it were only me and Blurry, and a select few of people that we choose to live with us. I smiled at the thought. Maybe Blurry would have been my friend then, right?

I shake my head, it wouldn't have happened like that. But thinking of possibilities and scenarios made my mind wonder from my thoughts of being alone. Until I wasn't alone anymore.

Someone unlocked my cell door and came into my cell, I sat up to lock eyes with brown ones, that were slightly slanted.

Those eyes belonged to Joshua Dun himself.

"Can I sit?" Josh asks, gesturing to the spot next to me.

I nod, and look away. He sits next to me, the bed dipping slightly as his weight pressed down next to mine.

"What do you want, Josh?" I ask him, trying my best to not let my eyes link with his. As soon as they do, he's got me under his control.

"I was hoping we could talk about things," He says, placing his hand onto mine, "like us?"

I could feel my eyes draw themselves to his. This was it. Those few words that had me completely under his control. I looked at his pale red hair, then his chocolate eyes. Pools of chocolate, so deep. I'm afraid I'll drown. But it's okay, because I know Josh will be there to catch me.

I nod at Josh, lacing our fingers together.

"Tyler," He starts, "I want you to be mine."

I blush, because he sounds serious as he says it.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Tyler?" He asks me, tracing circles on the skin of my palm.

I open and close my mouth, my throats aching to say something. Is this what I want? Definitely. But to be completely honest with myself, I should be careful. I don't want to get my heart broken.

But I've been careful for so long, and I'm growing tired of it. I've never really once sat down and thought about what I really want. And I what I want, is sitting right next to me. And I'd be crazy if I passed up the opportunity to have something I've been waiting for. Even if I already am half crazy as it is.

So, I answer Josh's question, and I nod. Because I know what I want. And damn, we all deserve to be selfish every once in awhile. Today is my day.

And we seal our love with a sweet, soft kiss.

𝐼𝐼 𝐵𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝐵𝒶𝓇𝓈  • Joshler ⭐️ COMPLETED IIOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara