🌞cнoĸe🌞

May, 25, 2020
🌞
Josh's POV
🌞

"So, Babe, What do you think about adopting a baby one day?"

I choke on my Ramen Noodles. Troye quickly moved to my side of the table and pats my back.

After I recover, he glares at me and stomps over to the other side of the table.

"Sorry that's such a bad idea," He says, sarcastically.

I shake my head, "No, it's not that. It's just you should probably wait to tell me the important stuff when I'm not eating."

"Remember when you asked me to marry you?" I say, reminding him.

A year ago, when Troye popped the question, I was snacking on popcorn. I had stuffed a whole glob of it into my mouth.

And Troye casually says, "Hey, will you marry me, Josh?"

Then he tosses this big ass ring box at me, and that's when I started choking. We went to the Emergency Room. Troye was crying the whole way there.

Then, after I was completely okay, I slapped him. And then I said yes.

And so, that's how that happened.

And ever since, he continues to catch me off guard. And every time he has something important to say, I just so happen to be eating. Does he want me dead or something?

Troye bites his lip, a guilty expression on his face, "I-I told you sorry.."

I giggle and lean across the table to kiss his cheek.

"It's okay. I'm okay. Just be more careful, okay?" I say, holding his hand.

Troye nods, "Okay."

I look away and bite the inside, then I look back at Troye.

"And yes," I say, "I'd love to adopt a baby with you someday."

Troye blushes.

I smile.