🌝 ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ 🌝

🌝
December, 24, 2017
🌝
Tyler's POV
🌝

"Time to get up, Joseph," A deep voice says, banging their baton on my cell Bars.

"I'm getting up you bast-" I start, then I look at the voice who woke me up.

"Josh?" I said, smiling. "How did you-" I say, looking towards his uniform.

He puts his finger over his lips, ordering me to be quiet.

"Had a talk with Potter." He says.

I smile, "That's great." I say.

He nods, "Yeah. Now you don't have to screw the female officers for some clean sheets." Josh says, sassily.

I roll my eyes, "It's not like I liked it. I puked afterwards."

Josh laughs, "Well that makes me feel better."

"Gee thanks," I say, "can I kiss you?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "No. I'm sorry. We have to keep it professional until we can get you out of here. And I promise I'm doing everything I can. You'll be in court next week. So just hang in there, okay?"

I nod, "Alright."

"You'll just have to wait a few more days for these lips," Josh says, puckering his lips together.

"Okay then," I say, laughing.

Josh opens the bars and grabs my uniform.

"You be on your best behavior. Got that, Joseph? I can't help you if you make your time in here longer. You're supposed to be in court next week and there is no changing that date," Josh says, staring sternly into my eyes.

I nod. He looks hot like that. So of course I have to listen.

"Got it," I say.

He points towards the line of inmates heading for breakfast. I get into line. Best behavior, Tyler. Don't act out.

"Hey!" Says Jake, "its that Tyler guy!"

I ignore their pointing and shouts towards me. Someone even spits onto my cheek. I flinch and wipe it away. I've had less anger since Blurry left. So I'm sure I can get through a week in here.

I sit down in a corner of the cafeteria after grabbing my plate.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I see Officer Martinez. Shit. What if she remembered that Josh and I escaped after he beat her up? I have to get out of here before she spots me.

I tip toe out of the cafeteria, into the cell hall where Josh has duty.

"Josh," I say, "Officer Martinez is back." I say, a panicked expression on my face.

"Shit!" He says, running a hand through this hair, "I knew I should have killed her."