✨ ᴊᴏsʜ... ʀᴜɴ. ✨

December, 17, 2017

Josh's POV

*another short filler*

..One of his eyes we're a pretty hazel, the other a dark red. Had Tyler and Blurry agreed to kill me?

I backed up against my headboard.

"Josh," Tyler croaked from the back of his throat.
"Run," he said.

Then, both his eyes turned red. Black started to appear on his neck and hands.

Blurry stalked towards me. Knife aimed at my chest. I froze. But as soon as he was an inch away from me, he swung his knife towards my neck. I ducked. Going through his crotch and out my room door, slamming it behind me.

It wasn't long before Blurry had caught up. He was chasing me now. I grabbed my gun, aiming it at Tyler's head. Or should I say Blurry's head? I'm not sure.

"You aren't going to shoot that gun, Joshua. Wanna know why? Because I'm in Tyler Joseph's body. If you kill Tyler, he dies. And me? I live. I'll find another host," Blurry says.

"You're a dick, Blurry," I tell him.

"Call me what you want Officer Dun," he says laughing.

"Back off. And we forget this ever happened," I tell him.

"What are my other options?" Blurry says, smirking.

I run up to Blurry. Throwing an arm around his neck and jabbing the gun against his temple. I kick his ankle, causing him to grunt in pain and drop the knife. Which I kicked across the room. I reached into my pocket and grabbed handcuffs. I put one on Blurry's black hand, the other on the railing.

I smirk.

"You give me Tyler, then your free to go. The longer you take to tell me anything I'll torture you. Who's the nightmare now?" I said to Blurry, then laughing afterwards.

Blurry grunted and growled.

I could care less, he's bound to open up soon. Or else.