~Dan's P.o.v~

(Y/n) and I for the past few weeks have been packing up everything we deemed as important. Well, mostly I have because (y/n) has been taking care of the babies, but also because I don't want her getting hurt. She's still recovering from giving birth after all.

"Dan..I need your help please."I heard (y/n)'s muffled voice call from our bedroom. I immediately put down the box I was carrying and ran to the room.

"Yes love?" I walked into the bedroom to see (y/n) trying to calm down Rain who was crying and also attempting to change Gray's diaper. I walked over to where she was and picked Rain up, cradling her in my arms.

"Are you being fussy for mommy? I think you are." I spoke a soft tone, rocking her in my arms. Her cries slowly died down as I continued to rock her. "She's going to be such a daddy's girl." (y/n) laughed while putting Gray into his cradle. I smiled at (y/n) before looking back down at Rain. Noticing that she had fallen asleep, I placed her in her cradle and smiled at the two beautiful children I had.

I turned towards (y/n) who was sprawled out onto the bed, looking rather exhausted. "As much as I love them, when they're asleep sometimes it's pure bliss."She whispered to me causing me to chuckle.

I laid beside her and pulled her close to me. "You're an amazing mum did you know that?" I whispered in her ear earning a smile from her. "And you're an amazing dad, did you know that?"She whispered back glancing at my lips every so often. She gripped my shirt,pulling me closer to her before placing her soft lips upon mine.

I instantly kissed back, pulling her on top of me. I placed my hands on her hips while licking her bottom lip. She hummed against my mouth, but didn't grant me access. I smirked against her lips as my hands traveled down to her butt, giving it a hard squeeze. She gasped and I took this as an advantage and slipped my tongue into her mouth, a moan to escaped her mouth making me smirk wider.

She pulled away due to the fact both of us were out of breath. I looked up at her beautiful face, smiling. I brought one hand up and caressed her cheek. "How did I get so lucky?"I whispered to her. It had been almost a year and so much has happened. I never believed in 'Love at first sight.' Until I met (Y/n). She was different then anyone I had ever met, so sweet and innocent, yet also hurt and broken.

"I know, I'm pretty amazing huh?"(Y/n) laughed quietly, her comment making me laugh as well. "Amazing doesn't even begin to describe you (Y/n)." She blushed at my words making me smile.

"I love you Dan."(Y/n) whispered pulling me into a hug. "I love you too (y/n)." I whispered back, not wanting to wake up the babies.

"We're leaving tomorrow morning, we should also get some rest ,yeah?"(Y/n) asked while sitting up. I nodded while lifting up the covers so she could slide under them. Once we were under the covers, I pulled (y/n) closer to me, wrapping my arms around her securely.

"Five more weeks."I whispered huskily into her ear. I didn't even need to look at her face to know she was a blushing mess. I chuckled quietly before reaching over and turning off the light."Goodnight Love."I closed my eyes after placing a small kiss on her shoulder. "Goodnight." She whispered sweetly. I smiled to myself before drifting off to sleep.

Wowza I'm sorry guys if that was a crappy chapter, I know its not a lot, but right now I'm just trying to pick up the story and get it updated for everyone that's reading. Again, I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who has been reading this story, I can't believe it hit 6k reads! I defiantly will be posting more often, I'll try to make it once a week.

On another note, I've created another story. It's a Kakashi x Reader story, so if you're bored while waiting for me to update, It'd mean a lot to me if you checked it out.