10

I'm just am going to get right into the chapter.

-----------------(y/n) P.o.v-------------------

After passionately kissing Dan for a long time, I had opened my laptop, of course Dan's video was there in my YouTube channel begging to be watched.. I decided to watch it. He looked so cute, and I was so shy.

"Dan I look horrible!" I said when I finished watching the video.
"Hey look at all the comments you've got-" I stopped talking when I began to read the comments his fans had posted. Dan came over to me and hovered over my shoulder.

'Lol. She's ugly af. She's only temporary.'
'He could do so much better than that.'
'Why do you settle for the ugly ones?'
'I bet you she's a slut.'

I couldn't read anymore. The tears started to fall down my face. I took my laptop and set it down by Dan and ran out of the room,down the stairs, and sat outside in the rain. I couldn't stop crying.

"(Y/n)!" I could hear Dan calling for me. Before I could say anything, he had picked me up and brought me back to the flat. He gently set me down on his bed.

"(Y/n) you can't listen to them. You're not a slut. And you're the most beautiful girl I've ever known. You have to believe me when I say that." He said looking into my (e/c) eyes. He slowly caressed my face and kissed me softly.

-----------------Dan's P.o.v-------------------
(Y/n) had broken away from the kiss and ran out of the room quickly.

"(Y/n)! What's wrong?!" I said as I ran after her. She was in the bathroom puking.

"Go Away." She said in between puking. Why was she so sick? Maybe it was from her being in the cold. I ran to the kitchen where Phil was sitting.

"Phil I need water bottles or something. (Y/n) is puking her brains out!" I said to him in a fast tone. I didn't know what to do. He threw me a water bottle and a bottle of something I didn't know.

I ran back to find (y/n) wiping her face off and laying by the toilet. "(Y/n) I brought you some water and..whatever these are." I said handing the bottles to her.

"Thanks love." She said with a slight smile on her face. I smiled back.

"I think I may need something else." She said looking away from me.

"What is it? Anything for you." I said trying to reassure her.

"A- a pregnancy test." She said as she got up hugging me tightly, crying into my shoulder.y heart stopped beating after hearing those words.

~
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Follow me for more updates.