17

~~Dan's p.o.v~

We made it to the hospital just in time. We were rushed into the delivery room, where we were now waiting for (y/n) to become fully dilated.

While we were waiting, (y/n) had to get a needle stuck into her spine. I cringed watching it happen, but the doctors said it could help with the pain.

She was laying down in the bed for about three hours now...She was crying non stop at this point. I felt really bad considering I'm the one who caused this.

"(Y/n) I know this hurts a lot right now, but think about it. We're going to be parents soon." I said looking at her with a smile.

"R-ight." She said clutching the sheets in pain,once again.

"Miss (l/n) you're almost fully dilated... You will begin to start pushing soon. I just have to get everything ready." The doctor said as he and his nurses rapidly got everything ready.

Once they were done they gave me gloves and a mask with this weird hospital thing to put on. Then they gave me a chair and placed it next to where (y/n) was laying.

"Okay Miss (l/n), are you ready?" The doctor spoke softly, (y/n) nodded while whimpering.

"Okay on three I want you to push, okay? 1.....2....3!"  The doctor said and (y/n) pushed.

"AAAAHH FUCKING HELL!" she screamed now squeezing my hand. I'm pretty sure she broke a few fingers, but I dealt with the pain.

"That was a good push. Now take a deep breath." The doctor said again, (y/n) nodded and did so.

"Now push!"

(Y/n) squeezed my hand tighter while she pushed.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT DAN! I SWEAR TO GOD IM GONNA KILL YOU!" 

She screamed while she tried to push again. I cringed and heard the doctor laughing. I turned to him worry filling my face.

"Don't worry. We hear that all the time. Its normal. The screaming and swearing are actually proven to help with the pain." He said still chuckling.

"Alright Miss (l/n) give me one more big push. The first baby is crowned." He said looking at her.

"AAAAAAH"

(y/n) screamed while grabbing the handles on the sides of the bed. That's when I heard a loud cry. And looked over to see the doctor holding a baby in his arms. I was so happy when I saw the baby.

"Congratulations its a boy." The doctor said holding the baby up. (Y/n) grinned when she saw the baby, making me smile.

"Would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" He said looking at me I nodded and was given a pair of scissors. My shaky hands managed to cut the cord, and the baby was given to a nurse to be cleaned off.

(Y/n) screamed again while pushing once more. I must have zoned out because that's when I heard another set of cries.

"Its a girl." The doctor said, and asked me to cut the cord once again.

~time skip

(Y/n) was holding Rain and I was holding Gray. I could hear her whispering to the baby and she was stroking her head softly, kissing her every once in a while.

Rain had my eyes and her mother's hair and Gray had my hair and his mother's eyes. I smiled at the baby in my arms and at (y/n), she smiled back at me.

"Rain Skyler Howell and Gray James Howell." I said out loud, while rocking Gray, making (y/n) grin.

"We parents now. And we're going to be one big happy family." (Y/n) said while yawning and closing her eyes.

"Yes we are, love. But you should get some rest, and I think you know why." I said earning a small giggle, while getting up to kiss her softly before sitting back down with both babies in my arms now.

"Sweet dreams." I whispered to the three most important people in my life. Before slowly falling asleep.