chapter 8

I woke up next to Dan, him still asleep. I keep recalling the events that happened the previous night. It was amazing. I decided to get up and make Dan breakfast. I quietly got dressed and went to the kitchen.

"Morning (y/n)." Phil had scared me half to death,I yelped. He laughed at me for the longest time before sitting back In his seat to finish the tea he made. I started to make eggs,bacon and toast. I got Phil a plate and gave him breakfast." Thank you (y/n)." He smiled at me. "You're welcome Phill." I smiled back and returned to the room where dan was. I placed the plate on the night stand by him and started to brush my hair.

"Morning beautiful." Just hearing Dan's voice makes my heart race. I turned to face him "Good morning love, how'd you sleep?" I asked him smiling as I walked over to the side of the bed he was laying. "Amazing. Who wouldn't after last night?" He said smirking.

I could feel my face get hot and I grabbed the plate of good I had made him. "I made you breakfast, I figured you'd be hungry." I said smiling. "Thank you (y/n)." He said before kissing me. "Babe?" I said, "Did..did we use protection last night?" I had asked him. "Umm.. No I don't think we did." He face palmed his face.

"Hey,its okay." I hugged him. "We'll just see what happens." I added and he nodded his head. "No matter what happens my feelings for you won't change." He said to me making me smile.

We layed in bed the rest of the day. Talking about stupid stuff and laughing, kissing,just being in love. I will never forget the day I met Dan. It was the best day of my life even if I didn't notice it when it happened. I can't see myself living a life with out him.

~I am making a part two to this story, I will be publishing the chapters daily. Also on my other book as well.