14

I'm just gonna start writing ... Enjoy

~Y/n P.o.v~

I know Dan had told me to wait outside, but... Something was telling me I had to go in. I went inside the flat and heard what lies Phil was about to say. My temper had gotten the best of me and I had slapped him.. Hard.

After he has finally left I had a sigh of relief. I pulled Dan close to me and hugged him. "You know I love youpre than anything right?" I mumbled in his chest. I heard him chuckle then he lifted my chin so I could look at him. "And I love you more than anything." He had said with his famous smile before he leaned in and kissed me. I happily kissed back.

After I pulled away reluctantly, I looked into his eyes.

"Y/n if you're up for it we could go out for dinner?"

I smiled "Hell yes!" I said while rubbing my belly. "I'm hungry!" Dan started laughing and so did I. "Do I need to get all dressed up for where we're going?" I asked curiosity in my voice.

"Yeah hunny" he said sweetly while handing me some bags.

"What are these?" I asked looking up at him

"I dont know love... Maybe you should find out. But first I got you these." What was he talking about? He handed me a bottle.

"Prenatal vitamins?" I asked
"Yes. I thought you might want them because they're supposed to help with the baby and I also got something for morning sickness..." He was foraging through some bag and I went up behind him and hugged him by the waist.

"You didn't have to do all this babe." I whispered in his ear.

"But I wanted to." He smiled and kissed me again. I smiled through the kiss.He pulled away soon after. "Go into our room and see what's in the bag... Let me know what you think." He said while smiling... I wonder.. I started to walk out of the room and up the stairs to the bedroom... Let's see.

~Dans P.o.v~
I was drinking some tea when I heard a scream. It wasn't a bad scream I could tell that much. I chuckled slightly. Then I heard running down the stairs. I looked up but then there was someone sitting on my lap. Literally.

Y/n was clinging her arms around my neck. I started to rub her back and was smiling.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" She kept repeating. I laughed again. "You're welcome babe." I kissed the top of her head. I swear at times she is just like a little kid, but that's what I love about her. I love so many things about her.

"Go put it on love.. I'll get ready too." I said while kissing her cheek. She slowly got off of me then full on sprinted back up the stairs. I laughed silently, then started to get ready.

*Time Skip 10 minutes*

I had finished getting ready and looked at the ring I had gotten y/n. It was a silver ring with dimands in the shape of a heart and on the inside was engraved " Forever and always" I hope that she'll like it.

I heard footsteps and looked up and saw y/n. She was wearing a blue dress with silver beading just before the waist and at the bottom it had ruffles.She had on a pair of silver heels to match and her hair and make up was amazing. I must have been staring because a light blush formed on her cheeks and she was looking down. (Pic of dress up top)

"You look... Absolutely stunning." I said while walking towards her. Her face lit up. I held out my arm and she took it, "shall we go?" I asked she giggled and nodded. Then we made our way out of the flat.

*Time skip to the restaurant because I'm lazy lol*

We had just ordered our food and we were making small talk.

"Y/n?" I asked softly "Yea?"

"You know how much I love you right?" I asked rolling my fingers "Of course I do." She said while grabbing my hand. I smiled and got up from the table and walked over to her chair while pulling the ring out of my pocket.

I got down on one knee and said," y/n, you are the love of my life and I love spending every second of every day and night with you. I love the fact that you are having our child, I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't see a me without you. You are my heaven." I opened the box and she gasped loud, I could feel everyone watching me. I gulped.

"Would you make me the happiest man in the world and give me the honor of having you as a wife? Will you marry me?" I asked her while looking into her beautiful e/c eyes.

"Oh. My. God. Yes!" She practically screamed then she started crying. I heard everyone clapping as I slipped the ring on her finger. I wiped the tears from her face and kissed her softly. I pulled away and whispered in her ear

"I ment every word of what I said." I smiled and pulled away. Then we enjoyed the rest of the night,laughing, talking, and having a good time.