I am so sorry I haven't written in weeks. I've been having issues at home. But hopefully you guys will like this chapter. Enjoy!

~Y/n P.o.v~
"Hello,I'd like to schedule an appointment with a doctor to confirm that I'm indeed pregnant." I had said trying to sound calm while talking to the receptionist over the phone. "Yes this Friday at 3 will be just fine. Thank you, see you then." I said as I hung up the phone.

"Dan!" I screamed. I hear running coming from the kitchen.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?!" He came in breathless and looked worried. "Y..yes," I began to say walking over to him. "We have an appointment Friday at 3." I said while starting to hug him gently.

"Thats wonderful! I can't wait!" He said picking me up and laying me on the bed. "Do you want it to be a boy or a girl?" I said messing with his hair.

"Hmm...I want to have a boy so if we have another baby and its a girl he can protect her." He said while smiling that smile that makes me melt everytime he does it.

"You know what would be amazing right now?" I asked him.

~Dans P.o.v~

"You know what would be amazing right now?" (Y/n) had asked me slowly getting on top of me. "What love?"

"Starbucks!" She squealed in my ear making me cringe.

"Starbucks?" I asked her. "Yesssssssssss I need it nowww!" She said burying her head into my chest. I slowly picked her up,got her shoes on and carried her outside.

"Starbucks it is." I say before I kiss her softly. She started to blush. She's so cute.

---------------time skip----------------------

I ended up paying for the largest size ice coffee starbucks could have offered (y/n). What is it with starbucks and girls? So expensive.

"(Y/n),"I began "go upstairs avd rest,I'll be home later I have to run some errands. Phil's home so if you need something ask him." I planted a kiss in her lips and said "I love you." Before going to the store for the love of mh life and my unborn child.

~Phils P.o.v~

I heard Dan say goodbye to (y/n) this is my chance to tell her how I feel before things escalate between them.

"Phil. Can you help me with something?" I heard (y/n) call me from her room. 'Here goes nothing.' I thought to myself as I walked to her room.

When I arrived in her room,she was in her pajamas. God,she looked hot. I walked in and locked the door.

"Phil...why did you lock the door? (Y/n) said looking at me weirdly. I took my chance and I was on top of her.

"Phil get off!" (Y/n) screamed. I started to forcefully kiss her,but she was resisting. I grabbed her but and she gasped I took the chance to explore her mouth.

As I was adjusting myself, (y/n) had kneed me in my balls making me grunt in pain and causing me to fall onto the floor. (Y/n) took the advantage to get out of the room and ran out of the house.

~~
Bet you guys weren't expecting that to happen. Keep reading to find out what happens next. Thanks for reading!