15

~Y/n P.o.v~

He proposed! I started to cry when he slipped the ring on my finger. Damn hormones are through the roof, but I couldn't stop smiling.

When Dan sat back down, I could have sworn that I had seen that familiar black fringe at a booth not too far from us. My smile faltered, I was starting to get creeped out, but tried to kept it to myself.

"What are you looking at Y/n?" Dan asked while looking in the direction I was. His head had stopped at the booth I was looking at, then we looked at each other. He gave a small nod, and a worried glance.

"Great, we have a stalker." I mumbled.

"I'll be right back." Dan said his face full of anger. I was getting really nervous. I didn't want anything bad to happen, especially not tonight.

~Dan's P.o.v~

I walked over to the booth, and who did I find? Phil.

"Why the fuck are you here?" I asked startling him.

"I dont know Dan." He said grinning. I grabbed him by the shirt, everyone gasping behind me.

"Y/n is just so... irresistible" He said with a smirk on his face looking at y/n.

"If you dont leave us alone, you won't like what happens next." I said while dropping him.

I walked back to y/n, her face was full of fear. My hard face softened

"Dont be scared babe. I'll protect us. All of us." I said while rubbing her belly.

"Let's head home." I said while grabbing her hand and leading her out of the restaurant.

~~Time skip 6 months~~~~

I woke up to groaning. I looked over to see y/n trying to get out of bed. I sighed and gently pushed her back so she could sit up. Her bump had gotten really big these past few months.

"Thank you." She said between raged breaths.

"Babe we have an appointment today." I said while rubbing her back.

"Okay, but you need to help me get ready." She said trying to stand up. I got out of bed and helped her with that too.

I grabbed a pair of yoga pants and one of my t shirts for her to wear. Since the maternal shirts she has "don't smell like me." I chuckled softly as I slowly slipped off her shirt revealing her baby bump. I slowly rubbed my hand over it, making her blush and rub my hand while doing so.

"We get to find out the sex of the baby today." I say excitedly.

" I know I'm so excited!" She said with a cheeky smile. I pulled the shirt over her head and helped her put it on. Then I pulled off her pajama bottoms, and replaced them with yoga pants. I smiled and grabbed her brush.

"Sit down on the bed,I'll do your hair today." I said with a determined face, making her laugh.

After what seemed like ages, I finally finished brushing her hair out and putting it into a pony tail. Then I got changed and we left

~~Time skip to the ultrasound ~~

I looked at the screen and saw something that complety shocked me. Two babies.

"Two babies?!" I said loudly. Y/n giggled.

"Two babies." She said

"One boy and one girl." The doctor said.

"Yay!" Y/n said, "I get to dress up our babies so they can match and take... Take...hmmm what should their names be?" She asked while looking at me.

"We'll figure it out when we get home babe." I said kissing her forehead. She smiled and nodded.

~in the car home~

"I really like the names Gray and Rain." Y/n said looking down at her belly.

"I like them too... They're not names you come across on a daily basis... And I know you got Gray from Fairy tail." I said chuckling.

She blushed and starting laughing.

"Damn right I did. I love that anime!"( if you don't pretend you do :p)

I laughed again. Man do I love this girl.