chapter 2

All I could do was stare at the man before me. Laughing, talking, smiling. I looked down and noticed he was still holding my hand. I blushed, " D-dan," I said looking away from him. " where are we going?" As soon as I said that he stopped dead in his tracks, I had almost fallen from it. "We're here!" He said so excitedly, dragging me up the stairs. ' keep your cool together. Make a good impression. Dont ask for anything. Mind your mannors!' I kept telling myself. 'What if these guys want to hit me to?' The thought popped in my brain and I stopped. "(Y/n) what's wrong?" Dan had said , he sounded worried. " N-nothing. I twisted my ankle thats all." I lied. " Here (y/n) let me help." He had managed to pick me up, he was stronget than i had expected." Ill carry you the rest of the way." He looked down at me and smilesd. But stopped when he looked at my arms. But he reigained his focus and kept walking. The more he walked the more and more worried I was getting. 'What will these guys do to me if I mess up?' I keep asking myself. Then he stopped at the door
"

PHILLLL!" Dan had screamed, "OPEN THE BLOODY DOOR!" I was cringing and clutching onto his shirt when his flatmate answered the door. He looked shocked. " Dan who is this?" The man had asked curiously. " This is (y/n), she's going to be our new flatmate." Dan had said putting me down " Is your ankel feeling better?" He asked me grinning, "yes. T-thank you" I said looking away. " Phil can you please show (y/n) to the guest room while I make us dinner?" He asked , this gave me the opportunity to introduce myself to the other man which Dan had called Phill. " M-my name is (y/n)," I said quietly, "Thank you for letting me stay here!" I said it so fast and I was blushing. " My name is Phil and its no trouble." He said smiling. " Here is your room, Dan's room is across the hall, my room is the last door down the hall. I'll leave you to unpacking." He smiled and left.
(Phil's P.O.V)
'Man (y/n) is something else.' I thought to myself. Still in disbelief that Dan got her to come home to our house. I had gone to the kitchen to see what mess Dan was conjuring up. " Dan" I whisper screamed. "Where did you find (y/n)?" I asked him slightly blushing.
" I was walking down the road and she was in a hurry and ran into me. I told her I would walk her home because it was late and the creeps are out. And guess what she said?" Dan looked at me sternly, " what did she say dan?" I had asked. " she said she didn't have a home anymore and I noticed she only had two outfits with her. So I told here to stay with us. Can I tell you something else?" He had asked once again. "Yes" I responded. " I think i-" he was cut off by (y/n) " I-im sorry to interrupt," she began to say," b-but I need to use the bathroom." I had raised my hand to fix my hair and she had flinched so bad it was hard not to notice. That got me to thinking.