Goodbye - Hello

Dustin's POV

I woke up squished against something really warm and soft. I immediately knew what - or should I say who - it was.

I lightly smiled as I snuggled into him. But my smile was quickly replaced with a frown as I realized what today was. Today Ross was going to be leaving back to LA.

I sighed before sitting up and getting out of bed. I quickly got dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I went downstairs and started making breakfast. I just wanted our last morning together to be perfect.

About twenty minutes later, I heard footsteps heading into the kitchen. I turned around to see Ross in just a pair of pink boxers.

"Hey." I said as he approached me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Morning." He responded tiredly which caused me to chuckle.

We stood there for a couple minutes and just embraced each other. We just wanted to stay close, for as long as we could get.

After a couple minutes, I pulled away. "Ross, you have to go get dressed before my mom comes home."

He just whined and tried to pull me back into him which caused me to giggle and push him a little. He looked up at me, amusement obvious in his eyes. "But I just want to stay with you."

I smiled at him. "We could hold each other again after you get dressed."

He rolled his eyes and smirked at me. "Fine."

He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss before jogging out of the room and up the stairs. And may I just say, his butt looked really good while he did so.

.....

After getting dressed, me and Ross ate breakfast and then decided to watch TV. We got really bored after half an episode of Jeopardy so we turned on some music and danced around.

Let me just say, Ross has got the moves. I mean, I already knew he did but I still love to see him dance...and brag a little to other people that he's mine. And I'm his. And that's what we'll always be.

We were just in the middle of dancing to "Only Girl In The World" by Rihanna when we heard the front door open.

We turned off the music and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room to see my mom and sister there. "Hey!" She said when she saw us. "How was your guys' night?"

Ross and I both blushed while giving each other knowing smiles. Thank the Lord my mom didn't notice though. "It was good." I responded.

She gave a warm smile. "Good." She paused and then gave a little frown. "Are you guys ready to go?" She asked.

Ross and I both had sad looks as we nodded our heads.

Ross was leaving.

He was leaving back to California and this was the last time we'd get to see each other until summer.

She gave a sad smile and told us to go get his bags. We both walked upstairs in silence. He grabbed his suitcases while he told me to grab his backpack.

We headed back downstairs and outside. Before we knew it, we were already on our way to the airport.

We were in the back of my moms minivan, while the other Lynch's were riding in a few taxis ahead of us. We finally got to the airport and slowly but out of the vehicles.

We got the bags out and started walking into the airport. They had already planned a private flight so we didn't have to wait to get tickets or wait in any lines. Which made me a little more upset because then I could spend more time with Ross.

But I guess this is it.

We soon reached the door to the outside to the jet. Everyone started saying goodbye to each other.

I hugged all the Lynch's. And said goodbye to all of them, except for one. The one that I was saving for last.

I guess he had the same idea.

I turned around and looked him in his eyes, he looked in mine too. I could see the hurt in his eyes. I'm guessing he could probably see the sadness in mine, even though I was trying to push it down. I was trying to be strong for him but it's hard to be strong when you're upset for the sane reason.

"I don't want to go." He said, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I don't want you to go." I responded. "But you have to."

He looked down at our feet. I put my hand under his chin and lifted it up. He looked in my eyes and I leaned forward and kissed him. "This isn't goodbye."

"I know." He said as he wrapped his arms around my lower abdomen and kissed me again. He pulled away but kept his forehead against mine. "I love you." He whispered to me.

I smiled slightly and whispered back to him. "I love you."

We both smiled before we were interrupted by Stormie. "Ross," we both looked over to her. "We have to go honey." He nodded his head before turning back to me and pulling me into his embrace.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He nuzzled his head in my hair, as I pressed my face in his chest.

We stood there for a minute or so before we separated. He kissed me one more time before looking in my eyes. Even with fear shining in them, they were still twinkling.

He turned around and went towards the exit to get to the jet.

I went to the window where you can see out on the runway. I watched as he walked towards the private jet and started walking up the stairs. He was just about to enter the jet when he turned around one last time and waved at me.

I waved back to him smiled the best I could. I felt my mom wrap her arms around me and as soon as he entered the jet, I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around my mom as I started to sob. "I know, honey. I know." She said as she rubbed my back.

"I'm going to miss him so much."

"I know, honey." She pulled back and looked me in the eyes. "But this isn't the last time you're going to see him. Don't think of this as goodbye, think of this as hello to the future. To the next time you see him."

I nodded my head as she wiped my face of tears. I really thought about what she said as we started to leave the airport.

This is not goodbye. This is hello, to the next time I see him.

Perfect Love (A Gay Ross Lynch fanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara