Stay

Dustin's POV

I told Ross everything.

I told him that I was drunk. And that I never meant for it to happen. I also told him that I was stupid for letting it happen, which he agreed but said that he knows I didn't mean for it to happen and that he forgives.

He forgives me. I don't even deserve his forgiveness, I cheated on him.

I'm a horrible person.

But he forgave me, which I still don't understand why, but I'm happy he did.

We've been hanging out a lot now. And he's going to be staying longer. He was originally supposed to only be staying until the end of January, but now he's staying till halfway through March.

Right now we're cuddling on the couch, watching Saw II.

I was staring really intensely at the screen while Ross was behind me with his head in my neck. But this time, it wasn't because he was kissing it...it's because he was scared.

It's actually really adorable, he hates horror/thriller films, especially gory ones.

I could actually feel him shaking, I giggled and turned around towards him. He opened his eyes and looked into them. "Is Ross scared of a little horror film?" I asked in a teasing tone.

He narrowed his eyes. "No." He said, defensively.

He laughed as he rolled his eyes before smiling at me.

Ross' POV

I forgave Dustin. And I'm happy I did.

I know for a fact that if I would've left after dumping him, I would miss him so much and regret not letting him explain himself. So, I'm happy I let him explain and go on that date with me.

And I'm happy we're back together again.

He's mine and I don't plan to let anyone have him.

But I'm not happy that he's making me watch this stupid film. The truth is...I'm terrified!

Anonymous POV (???)

I've been looking for that kid ever since that one night.

I don't remember his name, but I definitely remember his face. And his body, especially his body.

I don't know where he is. But I will find him, and I will make him mine.