Tonight

WARNING: GAY SEX (lol)

.....

Dustin's POV

I woke up with Ross' arms around me. His breath was blowing across my neck and sending shivers down my spine. He was lightly snoring.

I am so lucky.

I thought to myself before getting up and out of bed. I took a shower, got dressed and went downstairs. When I got to the kitchen, my mom wasn't there.

"Mom!" I called out. She didn't answer. I was about to call out again when I saw a note posted on the fridge. I walked over to the fridge and took the piece of paper off the fridge.

'Dustin, me and Abigail are going out to see the Lynch's at the hotel they're staying at. We might even stay the night, so you and Ross can spend your last day together alone.

-Love mom! XOXO'

That's when it dawned on me that today was the last day me and Ross would have together. I completely forgot that he was going back home tomorrow.

He wasn't supposed to go home till March. But his family decided that it would just be easier for him to go home with them. So he's going home practically two months earlier than what he was supposed to. And it makes me upset.

But that just means that I have to make tonight special and memorable. Not just for me, but for him too.

I want this day to be perfect.

.....

I heard Ross' bare feet step on each step of the stairs as he walked down them and then into the kitchen.

"What smells so good?" He asked as I turned around with eggs in a frying pan.

I dumped the eggs onto the same plate that I had his bacon on. "Oh, that's just this amazing breakfast I made you." I said as I laid his plate down on the table.

He sat down and smiled up at me. "Thanks babe." I sat down across from him as he poked his fork into his eggs.

He was about to eat when he looked up at me and noticed that i dont have a plate. "Aren't you gonna eat too?" He asked.

"Oh no, I already ate earlier." I replied. "But thanks for thinking about me."

He smiled up at me and I smiled back. "Where's your mom and Abby?" He asked while he started to eat.

"They're with your family. And they're going to spend the night there so we can have this last night together." I told him as I washed off the frying pan I used to make breakfast.

I didn't get a response so I looked over my shoulder to see Ross intensely gazing at the table. "Ross? I asked. "What's wrong"

"I just...forgot today was my last day here..." He looked up at me. "I don't want to go." He said.

"I don't want you to go either." I told him. "But let's not think about that right now. Let's just think about how perfect tonight is going to be."

I turned around and wslked over to him. He looked up at me and I smiled. "Tonight is just for us."

He gave a light smile before I leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Hurry up and eat your food before it gets cold." I said to him as I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.

I was just about to sit down on the couch when I was suddenly lifted up from behind. I gasped as I turned to look at Ross who was carrying me bridal style. I gave him a smile. "What're you doing?" I asked, with a goofy grin on my face.