The Call

Dustin's POV

I stared at the piece of paper in my hand, wondering if I should call the guy or not.

And it's not what you think.

I don't want to hook up with him or anything. I just want him to know that I don't want to hook up with him, ever again. I need to tell him that I have a boyfriend and that what we did that night was a mistake. I was drunk and it was never supposed to happen.

And that it'll never happen again.

I sighed before dialing the number. The phone rang two times before it stooped and a voice spoke. "Hello?" I noticed his voice from earlier.

"Umm...hi..." I said awkwardly.

I guess he recognized my voice. "Oh! Hey." He said.

I took a big breath before speaking. "Listen," I started. "We can't... See... Each other..." I said, also awkwardly.

"Uh, why?" He asked.

"I have a boyfriend." I told him.

After that, it was silent. He didn't speak and I didn't want to say anything because I figured he was processing everything. I knew he didn't hang up though, I could still hear his breathing.

"Well... Dump him." He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows in anger. "No, we only hooked up once and that was a mistake. I've been with my boyfriend for eight months and a week now. I've almost lost him twice and I'm not going to ruin my relationship or end it just for you. I don't even know you're name-"

"Tyler." He cut me off.

"Okay, well I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend and-"

He cut me off again. "Okay, well know this. I think you're sexy and fiesty and great in bed. So with that being said, I'm not going to give up until you're mine." He said to me.

"I'm coming for you."

And with that he hung up.