8

Kass and I were currently walking around the mini gated community that they now called home.

Dinner last night was OK, although Jac and Alberto really wanted to question me about the last few centuries, especially about my mom.

I was not ready to go there.

"......and we all come together for meeting in the field. Its enchanted by a witch to ensure that we are all leveled"

"Uhm, sorry what"

"You were not listen to me, were you?"

"No. I was thinking about stuff. Not that I don't want to listen to you"

Laughing, she flung her hand around my shoulder.

"I know you would never do that"

After that, I paid keen attention. I had to know about the place I was staying anyway.

As we walked, the people around stopped and stared at me.

The feeling I got from there were mixed: some were indifference, some were anger, although I don't understand why they were angry. I'm the one that should be angry at them.

Ignoring them, I continued my tour with Kass that ended at the path that lead into the woods.
The trees were thick and dark shadows seemed to dance on the ground as the light filtered through.

"This is were our land bothers the Crescent Pack. They are our number one ally and the beta is kinda hot" she said blushing at the latter.

I laughed at her. Hybrids aren't uncommon nowadays as they were back then. After the first hybrid was created through the bond of a werewolf and vampire soulmate, the match between the two had become very common.

"He's your mate. Isn't he??"

"Yes. He is. But he doesn't know yet because he's not 18 yet. And I don't know what he'll do when he finds out. We are good friends and I don't want to to ruin that you know"

She was babbling big time.

Using a bit of my power, I shut her up. Kass tried to open her mouth but found that it was closed.

Her almond eyes widen and she started frailing her hands.

Grabbing her, I shook her hard.

"Calm down Kass. If he's smart, he won't reject you. I'm here for you. If he breaks your heart, I'll break his pretty lil face"

Releasing her lips, she hugged me tight.

I had a strong feeling things were going to go well. She looked around 18/19 so that won't be an issue.

"I really like you Kat. But how did you do that?"

"It was telepathy. Its one of my powers"

"One of??!!!"

"Yes. One of... "

I could see that she was dying to ask me more but was scared i would shut her down like last night.

Taking one last look into the woods, i turned and began the walk back home. Kass had become her usual chatty self and was blabbing away.

As we neared our house, a girl with red hair and dark green eyes stopped in front of us.

"Hi Kass. Who's your friend?"

"She's my sister Katrina.. Katrina, this is Sandra, my best friend and Luna to Crescent Pack"

Tilting my head, i stared at her. She looked damn young. Like early 20s young.

"You must be thinking how can i be the Luna and I'm so young?! "

I nodded.

" My mate is 5 years older than me. He got the pack young because his father died"

"Oh. That must have been hard"

"It was. But he found me a few years later and i got him in line sooo... "

Kass and i started laughing.

Sandra was looking as pleased as a Cheshire Cat, but the love for her mate was shining bright in her eyes.

I wanted that.

Shaking my head, i cleared my mind. I was not going to go down that path. I'm as fucked up as ever already.

"So, are you guys coming to the bonfire tonight " Sandra said, intertwining our hands and resuming our walk back to the house.

" There's a bonfire tonight!! Of course we are coming " Kass started jumping up and down like a kid.

Personally, i think she's just excited because she was going to see her mate again.

" We just have to go shopping " Kass exclaimed, running up the stairs once we entered the house.

" She always gets like this when there is a bonfire " Sandra said as we made our way to the living room, sitting in the big sofa.

" What is this bonfire about anyway "

" It's were all the supernatural get together to just party and have fun "

" That's so cool. It must really encourage unity. Where is it keeping?? "

" It does. Its keeping in the clearing in the woods. "

"The one that Kass just showed me"

"Yes. Everyone feels at peace and safe in that clearing. Everyone's more in tune with their other side there"

"Oh"

I sounded as if a lot of people were going to be there.

More weird looks. Sigh

Kass bounded down the stairs just then, screaming at us to come on.

"This is going to be a long day" Sandra said, as Kass dragged us out the door.

Crazy Vamps and their best friends.

Share
Comment
Vote
😘💜

HisOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara