25

A/N: So hello everyone. It's being a while since I've updated. I've being busy and I wanted to find someone to be Katrina before I updated but that's taking a while. Anywho, that pic up there is what she's wearing to the date and that's what Alexei is wearing. Hope you like it.💗
**********************************
Alexei left a few hours later, saying that he has some work to finish up at the palace. I hopped out of bed, the grin on my face plastered on.
I went to the bathroom and took a long warm shower. I was grinning the entire time.

I was so frickin happy!!!

Not feeling like dressing up, I grabbed a red crop top and a shorts and dragged them on. I pulled on a pair of flats and made my way down the stairs.

I heard Kass and Jace's voice in the kitchen talking. I hesitated. I've insolated myself in my room for a week, cutting off all communication with anyone in the house. I could hear them talking about me, wondering if I was OK. Alberto even tried to knock my door down but I protected it with my powers.

I've come to realize that they really do care for me. Its being a while since I've had people Like that in my life.

I walked into the kitchen and sat around the table. Jace and Kass stopped talking and were looking at me all cautious-like.

"Hi guys" my voice was shakey.

"Hi" the replied in unison.

"Is everything OK with you Kat?" Kass asked.

I got up and hugged her. She hugged me back tightly.

"I'm fine Kass. Everything's fine"

We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"So what are you going to do today. Since we don't  have any training"

"I'm going shopping. I have a date tonight" the grin was back on my face.