32

Alexei POV

She was ignoring me.
She was fucking ignoring me!
And I am pissed.
And hurt.
And worried.

What did I do?

My breathe got knocked out of me when she waltzed into the room with a woman that looked a lot like her.

She looked exquisite.

My desire flared when I saw her, but I tried to control it.

She was all I could think about from we parted ways this morning. I was going to call her when I got a call from Darius telling me about what happened to Lukas and that should go to Kitty's house.

When I got here and saw that she wasn't here, it took all of me not to flip. I could sense that she was upset, but I didn't know why. Since the bond isn't complete, I couldn't feel her all that well.

It was Kassie who calmed me down. Somewhat. Between her sobs, she told me what happened. I wanted to go after her, track her down, but Jaceson wouldn't let me.

I had to stay with the council.

Now she was back her, with her mom, and she was ignoring me.

I could see that she was pissed. That asshole Drake had it coming a long time. He deserved what he got.

I was so proud of my kitty.

The other members, however, looked terrified. Some even looked disgusted by her display.

I tried to control my temper. My Kitty was powerful and she did what was right. None of these people have the right to judge her.

I stated at her intently. I knew that she knew that I was looking at her. But she ignoring me.

And I don't get fucking why.

I gripped the counter infront of me. It was getting hard to put a leash on my temper.

Jaceson grabbed my arm.

"Chill man. Before you break the counter. She's fine"

"I know that she fine. But she's ignoring me. And these people are judging her"

"Look man. Talk to her after just try to relax"

I tried to. I really did. But man was I pissed. And hungry. And lustful.

I took a deep breath. I need to chill.

She was talking with the other members about what happened in the morning.

They were firing questions after questions at her, but in a orderly fashion as she asked. A smirk made its way to my face. I was so proud.

"Kass informed us that the smoke surrounded you when I approached it. What was there?" Darius asked.

"There was a message"

Her voice, though cold, heated my already heated blood. I wanted her really bad.

"From who" Caspian, the Angel rep butted in.

"From the Rogue king and his associates" Rasma, the Oracle rep answered.

I clenched my first.

Fuck!

My no good brother had to be in on this. I just knew it. Why the hell did he kill a beta? And why the hell was I not informed. I need to have a chat with my informant. 

'I got a premonition. It wasn't clear. But I knew that the rogue king was up to something "

"Why weren't we informed?" Talon, the fae rep, asked.