9

We went to ten different stores, both shoes and clothes before Kass and Sandra found something to wear.

It was either they were too fat or the clothes was too fat.

Girls and their weirdness.

They tried to drag me with them to every one but I stood my ground and refused. We were going to the 11th store when I saw a small boutique that had some very sexy looking clothes.

"Let's go there" I pointed at the building that said Simply Unique.

"I don't know. Those clothes look really....."

"Sexy" I finished for Kass. "Come on guys. I bet you'll find something there. And its the only store that I've seen all day that I liked"

Giving them my best puppy dog eyes, I waited for their answer.

Both had this hesitant look on their face. I mean, all the other stores were so girly and childish. This store was more mature and womanly.

Getting tired of their hesitance, I grabbed them and dragged them to the store, amid all their protesting.

"Shut it. You guys are going in if you want to or not. I know that you guys are "young" but it's pass time you start looking like the women you both are"

Pushing open the door, I dragged them into the store. A cute little tinkling sound could be heard throughout the store. A few people were inside, browsing through the clothes. A petite girl with dyed pink hair and blue eyes walked up to us.

"Hell. I'm Yazzi. Welcome to Simply Unique. How can I help you?"

Customer service is impeccable.

"Hello. I'm Kat and this is my sister Kass and our friend Sandra. I'd like to dress them in clothes befitting their age please"

I trusted the two woman at Yazzi.

"Of course. Right this way please"

Yazzi lead us to a sitting area were she then proceeded to measure Kass and Kat. She asked them questions like what is their favourite colour and shoe size and what kind of clothes styles to the prefer.

  Once they answered, Yazzi waltzed off to find them some clothes. Both Kass and Sandra stromed over to me glaring.

"Kat... Wtf??? These clothes are way out of my league" Kass said, Sandra nodding in agreement.

I gave them a long hard look.

They were both insanely beautiful. Kass had a small waist and wide hips with almond hazel eyes and dark pink lips. Her procalean skin was flawless and her dark brown hair was luscious, she just needed a haircut.

Sandra was just a beautiful. With her waist length red hair, dark green eyes and curavecous body, she was a classic beauty. She too just needed a hair-do. And both looked stuck in this high school dressing zone.

"You two are so beautiful. And your women. I'm gonna dress you like that and I don't care what you have to say"

As they were about to argue, Yazzi came back with about 10 dresses and an assistant carrying boxes of shoes.

"Now Yazzi, fix them up good and don't take any talk from them. Once I get back from my shopping, they should have a whole new wardrobe"

Blowing them a kiss, I walked away to go look clothes for myself.

They are gonna thank me for this. ********
An hour had passes since I left Kass and Sandra to Yazzi. I had already chosen 6 dresses and six shoes that I liked and was ready to go to the beauty salon to do my hair and nails.

  I know at first it seemed like I hated shopping, but I actually love it. The girls just had shit taste.

Making my way back to were I left them, I saw Yazzi sitting. I went and joined her.

"Sooo... Have they been good girls"

"Surprisingly yes. After the first dress, they went crazy and couldn't get enough. They chose these so far"

I looked at the dresses and shoes hanging there and nodded.

Very good. They are learning.

"Come on out guys. I'm ready to go the salon" I yelled.

As I finished talking, Kass stepped our of the dressing room. First thought: damn....

She was in a mid thigh dark blue dress that flared at the hips and had a V neckline, showing her clevage. Black heels adorned her foot.

"You look amazing Kass. Oh my gosh" I exclaimed.

"Thanks. I feel so sexy and confident. I'm wearing this tonight"

"That's a definite yes girl"

Just then, Sandra walked out too.

Shit..shit..shit..shit

She was in a black mid thigh dress that had a sweetheart neckline and was open in the back. The look was completed with black heels.

"Holy shit" was all I could say.

"Gosh. I'm in love with this. Wearing it tonight"

Both girls then looked at each other and started exclaiming. They then ran up to me and hugged me.

"Thanks Kat. We owe you so much"

"Your welcome guys. Now go change. We have places to go"

They scrambled off to change. Yazzi took the dresses, shoes and all the others and and went to the cashier. She then cashed them and told me the price.

"That will be $30,000"

Opening my purse,I handed her my black card. She swiped it and handed me it back. Just then Kass and Sandra came back.

"Here's our credit card" said Sandra handing me a black card.

"I paid for them already" I showed her mine.

"Really. I'm paying for the salon then. Let's go"

Telling Yazzi bye, we excited the store and made our way up the street to a beauty salon that we passed.

   We opened the door and was greeted by laughter and chatter. Walking up to the receptionist, I told her we wanted to do our hair and nails.

"This way please"

Walking through a small door, we entered another section of the salon. The receptionist then lead us up to two women and a man. She told them what we wanted and then left.

  The Lady with dyed light purple hair and light grey eyes grabbed Kass.

"What I'll do to this hair. I'm Kalla by the way"

"Kass"

She then dragged Kass to a chair and started fussing with her hair.
The other lady grabbed Sandra. She had a pixi cut dyed blue and large blue eyes.

"Oh la la .... Such pretty hair" she said in  a thick French accent. "I am Lexia. Come" she dragged Sandra to the other chair.

"Those two are always so dramatic" said the man.

He was tall and muscular and very handsome with his blond hair and green eyes.

"I am Rico"

"Kat"

"Come. Tell me what you want done to your hair"

"I don't know. Do it however you want"

"Your gonna love it" he said, running his hand through my hair and massaging my scalp.

"I better"

Share
Comment
Vote
😘💜