20

I woke up in my bed. I was so groggy. Rubbing my eyes, I sat up and stretched. Looking around, I spotted a note on the little night stand.

A note????!!!

Grabbing it, I ripped it open and read:

I had a great time last night. I'm sorry that it was too much... I should have controlled myself better. You look so beautiful when you sleep KittyAnyways, I'll see you later.
                                      Alexi

A smile broke out on my face.

He watched me while I slept.. Aww

But then my eyes widened in horror as I remembered what happened last night.

Fucking hell!!!!!!!!!

I ran out of bed and towards the mirror. My lips were swollen and an angry red. My neck was full of small red bruises.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. What the hell was I thinking, letting an hungry incubi lose on me.

I striped down and hopped in the shower. The warm water soothed mind.

I didn't have any high necked clothes. I can't take Kass and her questions. I punched the tiled wall. A small crack appeared.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I quickly got out of the shower and went to my closet, trying to find something to wear. Shuffling through, I spotted a button up blouse. I dragged it on with a plaid  skirt that stopped mid thigh and red black pumps.
I walked down the stairs and saw Kass watching TV. I plopped down beside her.

"Oh good. Your up. I was just about to come wake you. Your training to become a council member starts in two hours"

Training??!!

"Why the hell do I want training?"

"You have to learn about the other species and how to defend yourself against attacks from them"

I threw my head back and laughed. Defend myself?? Kass didn't know how dangerous I was. A few little fairies and wolves can't hurt me.

"It's not funny Kat. Its serious stuff. All the council members are training their apprentices"

"Why? Is it because of the threat?"

"No and Yes. They were planning to step down come the next full moon but they are still debating if they should or not"

"Which one of you is Alberto's apprentice?"