30: Awkwardness In The Cafeteria

"We need to celebrate!" Nicole squealed hugging me.

Cassandra nodded, "Yeah! We're more than halfway there! Twenty six and a half thousand dollars?" she gasped clapping her hands. When we'd counted up all the money we all burst with excitement, it's a huge achievement to happen in a matter of weeks!

Kyle shrugged, "Why don't we all eat together?" he asked sitting on the table, normally I'd kill him but I was in a happy mood so be it.

I looked at them all, "N-no! You have your own...cliques or whatever!" I pointed out, hell no am I being a frigging target. "Stick to the status quo!" I announced putting my arm up in a justice manner.

"You're quoting High School Musical," Clarke said flatly.

I scoffed, "You enjoyed it and memorised the--"

"Okay so it's settled!" Clarke interrupted clapping his hands together, I smirked at him. "We shall dine together and chitter chatter," he said in a horrible British accent. We've been to Britain millions of times, but he still can't nail the accent.

I shook my head, "Sorry I'm--"

Saff smiled politely, "Can't--"

Austin scoffed, "We--"

"Jacob and Max!" Nicole burst.

The other four looked at us a little amused--try a lot actually as we all burst together. I sighed and slapped my hands on my face. "Guys no..." I groaned shaking my head. Imagine what people would say or think! I could be a target... a huge in the whole school. Not to mention the others.

Kyle scoffed, "Really?" I looked back up and glared at him.

Saff winced a little, "Look... I know it's supposed to be the other way around considering you're all in the highest social ladder..." she started, already I agreed with her. If we sit with them, it'll be suicide for them and hell for us. "But, if you stay with us it'll be suicide for you and hell for us," she explained.

I gasped, "No frigging way!" I burst scaring everyone, "You took the words out of my brain!" I cried shaking her.

She smirked, "Great minds think alike!" she flipped her hair in an attitude for emphasis.

"GRAB ONE AND GO!" Before I could even ask what the hell Kyle was on about, someone had already grabbed me and threw me over their shoulder.

"Let me down!" I cried pounding onto Kyle's back. "I hate you so much!" I pounded harder, will that twit not let me go? "So much that it hurts!" I huffed kicking my legs in the air. "Urgh...I feel sick..." I moaned as we walked a little further. I honestly didn't feel sick.

I heard him grumble, so he sighed and put me down but held me on the shoulders. "Promise you won't run?" he asked looking straight into my eyes.

"Urgh!" I cried throwing my head back. "Fine... Promise," I growled.

He crossed his arms and smirked at me, "Piggy shoulder swear?"

My eyes went wide, "What the hell man?" I cried. "I promised you! We've grown out of that by now..." I covered my eyes. "Plus... I'm heavy!" I slowly and quietly said.

"Nonsense!" he dismissed. Before I knew it, I was sitting on his shoulders and holding onto his head as if my whole life depended on it...it actually did.

"Kyle!" I gasped pulling his hair.

"Maybe if, ow! Maybe if y--Ouch! Stop killing me!" he cried and he struggled to walk in a straight line.