32: Don't Girls Like That Feel Awkward?

Max and Jacob sighed in relief, "So that's why she was so glad coming to school even though she looked like a mess!" Max nodded in realisation. I scoffed at him.

"I'm right here!" she pointed scowling. Okay, so her face wasn't exactly...smooth yet, but Cassandra kindly did show her how to cover it up.

"Can't wait man! She's gonna be permanent in my house now! Soul sista!" he nudged Jacob trying to make him jealous, Jacob just punched him making Max rub his arm in annoyance. But Nicole smiled in happiness at the fact that everything was over.

"No more Nicki... It's now just Nicole," Jacob announced jokingly.

I looked at her as all realisation had fallen over, "Oh! That's why at the start you practically begged us to call you Nicki!" Austin and Saffron also 'aahhed' in realisation. Nicki was her gang name... Man, I'm so stupid.

She pulled a confused look, "Who's Nicki? I'm Nicole," she grinned side hugging me. "I honestly can't thank you guys enough!" she thanked looking at us.

I smiled, "No need best friend!" I jokingly nudged.

"Damn!" Max cried crossing his arms. "We got those bloody scars when all we could've done was use something against them..." he huffed and leaned back. But Jacob scowled in agreement.

Saffron laughed, "You're like two mad babies!" we also burst out laughing, even Austin but he stopped when Jacob death glared at him, we stopped too, Jacob was like a scary bear actually! "So, you guys coming to the sexist show tonight?" she asked flatly, like I said she also despised the idea.

Max shook his head smirking, "Double date with Jacob, Tori and Vicki..." he said her name so dreamily as if he were in a trance or something. Power of me.

Nicole looked at Austin, "I'm surprised your girlfriend isn't entering," she said meaning Cassandra. I was shocked too at the time.

Austin glared at her, "She's not my gir--"

"Dude..." Jacob drawled, "Who's your girl?" he asked curiously leaning forward like an inspector.

"For the love of god!" Austin scowled running a hand through his brown hair. "She isn't my 'girl!" Max and Jacob looked at him flatly, "Cassandra," he hissed. They both smirked at him as if they already knew.

Saffron snorted, "Told you it was pretty obvious!"

"Well anyway, you guys don't know her well enough to know that she also hates pageants and sexist stuff as you girls say..."

Nicole, Saff and I looked at each other before yelling, "Hey!" This just earned laughter from the guys. Pageants are horrible, can't wait for today's one. Please note my sarcasm.

"Say...look over there," Austin pointed towards Kyle's table. Kyle uncomfortably hugged a freshman as she gave him a gift bag. Well his arms were full of bags and balloons.

His whole table stood up, "Now!" squealed Paige, that lil cow! Who does she think she is? Singing to Kyle with your shrilly voice won't make him fall in love with you!

And they started singing...

I frowned. "I haven't spoken to him all day because his fandom has been stalking him." I thought out loud.

Max snorted, "Yeah, jealous?" he asked curiously.

This time I snorted, "Hah! Yeah me jealous of those..." I bit my lip and uncomfortably shuffled. "Whatever. Say all you want!" I huffed taking a bigger bite than needed to out of my sandwich. That was until I gagged it out.