19: Awkward Dirty Teenagers

I sighed, "Oh god..." I mumbled in disgust. "Is it too late to turn back already?" I asked. Already you could see the cliché passed out teens on the porch, the mess and toilet paper thrown all over the house.

Austin rolled his eyes grabbing my left arm and Saff's right, "We're going to be alright," he assured linking his arms through ours.

Saffron raised her eyebrows, "You sure about that?" she asked as a naked guy came running out with nothing on but a bra, people followed behind cheering things. "Owh god!" Saff cried shielding her eyes. He wears no pants but wears a bra? A bra?

I wrinkled my nose in disgust, "My eyes are not so virgin anymore..." I shuddered. "That was disgustingly huge!" I exclaimed in disgust. That thing though...ew.

Austin's eyes widened, "Yeah maybe it's okay to turn--"

"Nope," Saff interjected, "We are going to partaaay and have fun for once. This is the nerd's big break!" she announced as we walked in dodging some people. Already some people were looking at us in confusion as to who we were.

I wanted to ignore the stares so looked around. Okay, not really much to look at as every square inch was filled with either mess or a person. Nothing was to be seen.

"Dude," who I know as Patrick Munroe a basketball player, greeted Austin. "Glad you could make it," he grinned, he and Austin did the manshake. Patrick turned to me and Saff, "Now who are these fine ladies?" he asked extended his arm out.

Saff winced a little and shook it, "Saffron."

I shook his hand, "Claire," I nodded.

His eyebrows were creased then his mouth formed to an O shape, "Girl who fights for freedom!" I rolled my eyes, it's not like I'm Martin Luther King or Gandhi.

Austin chuckled, "Right. So, we'll see you around?"

"Sure!" he exclaimed. "Knock yourself out, drinks everywhere, toilet anywhere and fun time," he came closer and winked, "up there!" he pointed to upstairs. "See ya around dude and ladies," he waved.

I cringed, "Ugh."

Saff took a deep breath and sighed, "Well I am going to walk around, anyone want to come?" she asked. Austin and I shook our heads, she pouted yet walked off. Guys were following her as if she were meat.

I rolled my eyes as Austin and I made our way over to sit down. "Typical," I mumbled.

Austin scoffed, "They're looking at you too," he pointed out.

"I know so protect me, duh!" I sighed stating the obvious.

Austin frowned, "Actually I'm just going to have a few drinks but not get entirely drunk."

"Awesome," I nodded.

A few moments passed by, "So..."

I hit him on the arm as he glared, I hate that conversation and he knows it. "Do you know how to dance?" I asked making a conversation.

He puffed his cheeks, "No?" he stated but it came out as a question.

I shook my head, "By the end of the night if you don't ask Cassandra to one dance, I will murder you," I warned.

Austin sighed, "Claire, it's never going to work out--"

"How about a bet?" I asked interrupting him.

His eyebrows creased, "What kind?"

I smiled, "Fifty bucks that by the end of the year, I bet Cassandra would have fallen for you." A hundred bucks on the stake, I am going to be rich. All Cassandra has to do is lose, by losing she actually wins something...Love. So it's a win win, I'm not evil you see.