45: Awkward Stare Down

45:
Awkward Stare Down

"You ready?" Kyle asked holding my hand.

I let out a shaky breath, "Bring it on boyfriend." He smiled bringing my hand up and kissed it before entering the room where all the tables and chairs were now put aside so people could dance and have fun.

Immediately walking in hand in hand caught the eyes of many people.

Clarke's eyes went wide and he was the first person to walk forward. Everyone literally went silent, even the kids. I gulped a little, "I thought you wanted us to..."

"Finally!" Clarke burst taking us both aback by hugging us and earning cheering. I started to laugh because I was scared for nothing.

He went between the two of us and put his arms around our necks while dragging us both to our friends whom were all looking at us in amusement.

"Stop it with the looks you guys!" I cried embarrassed covering my face.

Cassandra cooed, "Everyone rooted for you two specifically from the start!" she stated. Then she frowned and smacked us both on the arm, "Why the hell did it take so long for?!" she cried crossing her arms. Austin chuckled quietly besides her.

Kyle looked at me with a smirk, "Complications." She raised her eyebrows at us in a challenging way. He rolled his eyes, "It was because she hated me, I made it look like I hated her, there was hoes in between, the brother and best friend rule, running away and everything was a mess," he rushed out.

Everyone nodded almost finally understanding.

"Oh!" Clarke said turning around to face me. "Sis, you and my best friend are now dating. I don't want to hear anything going on from across my room. I don't want to hear anything about your sexual life nor see sexual things going on between you two. Lastly I don't want you to break his heart because I will never pick between the two and I will kill you both very slowly and painfully," he said with a very happy smile.

I just nodded laughing at his lecture.

Now he turned to Kyle with a very stern look. "You are dating my baby sis. I don't ever want to hear anything about your sexual life ever again nor ever see it!" he said closing his eyes and gulping his 'vomit'. "And if you ever break my sister's heart, I will kill you first using my bare hands and her afterwards," he stated with his arms cross looking more intimidating.

Kyle grinned making Clarke grin and do the man high five. "Thanks for being so chill 'bout this!" Kyle sighed in relief.

What stood out for me was "nor ever see it"... Ew.

Fox smacked Kyle's back, "We played rock papers and scissors over who gets to say the speech." he informed with a frown probably because he lost. Austin also nodded with a frown.

Saffron smiled though and went up to Kyle, she smacked him. "Ouch!" he hissed glaring at her while rubbing his cheek. "What was that for?!"

"You been making my best friend all depressed and upset! You ever attempt to do that again and I'll kill you," she warned with a glare and a straight face. Nicole though pulled her back with a smirk knowing she might hit again.

But Kyle suddenly burst out laughing, "You're tight Clarke, she's like that nerdy chipmunk in Alvin and the Chimpunks 2!" he cried holding his stomach as the other three guys also burst out laughing.

Us girls just looked at disapproving them, Saffron however was hitting all of them like a mad woman.

Cassandra randomly threw her arms around me, "I'm sooo happy for you," she smiled poking my ribs.