35: Awkward Preteens That Is

Alohaaa :) So it's been a pretty hectic week. Saturday was my dad's birthday, Sunday was my parents' anniversary, 20 years woo hoo! So yay to them! Then Monday I went to stay at my grandparents' because my family went to Birmingham and I cba to go. So no computer and no upload. I is vewwwy sowwy :') Forgive me!

But I am back and will start to upload again, but next Wednesday I go to London for a week. Boo hoo it's for a wedding.  -.- 

Another thing, most of you wanted my story Anything more as you like the description better. So the next time I update OAY I'm going to upload to first chapter to Anything More, but here's the blurb/description.

Anything More

Kayleigh Campbell, a twenty year old with limited friends, no boyfriends, no job, no apartment and she dropped out of college living with her parents. Kayleigh may be twenty but acts like a teenager, or as she'd like to say, ''a teenager at heart!"

But Kayleigh's parent's have other plans for her, they get her a job and an apartment.

At first Kayleigh doesn't want to do it but here comes the bosses son Jaxon.

Ever since the day they met, they can't stand each other, they are constantly annoying each other. They practically live together!

Add her friends, his friends, exes, their job...what will you get? Absolute chaos.

People say there's a thin line between love and hate... So could this be anything more?

Back to OAY here's the chapter:P Remember to fan, vote, comment, share and enjoy! I hope you do read my new story guys :)

~

35: Awkward Preteens That Is

Family night Sunday. I should be enjoying right? No...I can't!

Kyle.

It's all about Kyle!

Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!

What's he doing?

How is he?

I wish he was here today!

...I realised I'm just making myself mentally ill now. Or maybe it's because of my period. Yeah I just came on today. Amazing. Amazing. Great.

Yeah everyone ate normal food and I ate vanilla ice-cream with chocolate peanuts. They were all in the living room happily talking and watching tv. I just realised the answer was right in front of me.

"Hey Brent," I called getting up as he was in a conversation with Aiden, Jayden and Clarke. "Can you come out for a walk with me?" I asked. "Please?" I asked flatly seeing as he wasn't moving.

He rolled his eyes and got up. We quietly walked out of the house side by side. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Other than the obvious fact of you being on your perio--"

"Shut up!" I scowled slapping his arm. "I need to get something off my chest." I took a deep breath. "I-I-I...ya know..."

"Spit it out woman!" he joked pushing me.

"I'm falling for Kyle!" I burst rubbing my face. "You're the first one I'm telling so never tell anyone else!" I warned grabbing onto his shirt.

"What?!" he gasped looking down at me with wide eyes. "Yeeeeah...this is going to be one long talk," he mumbled nodding to himself.

We walked a bit quietly and uncomfortably. Brent bought us some ice-cream and we went and sat down on a bench.

"Kyle. As in Kyle Mason?" was the first thing he asked slowly breaking the silence.