22: My Period Whining Isn't Awkward For Clarke

It's Tuesday today, school literally went by in a blur. We had to act a little natural around Nicole, I'm not sure if she found anything suspicious or not. But we were doing really well in the gym membership raffle!

But everyone was making a deal about something in particular.

Fox Parker's "surprise" birthday bash next Friday. Course I knew--Fine, his birthday totally slipped out of my mind. What just like Kyle's whose is another two weeks away?

Shut up brain!

He was my best friend once, that was when we were kids. I have no idea what to get him now!

"Saff what about a spray?" I frowned picking up a Lynx Chocolate.

She scoffed, "He doesn't smell of Lynx, he takes something else." Clarke and Kyle were going to be throwing the party, of course I being Clarke's sister, I have to go. So I also invited my friends too.

Saff just bought him an i-tunes gift card and you wouldn't believe it, but also Ylvis' single. But I was close to him once and had to by something more. Clarke had gotten some PS3 game for him and some other crap that I did not need to know about.

I whined, "I'm dying!"

She laughed, "Don't be so dramatic," she said pulling me into a jewellery store. "Look, there might be something that just screams 'Fox' here," she said dragging me off to the mens jewellery. Saff didn't understand why I was making a huge deal, I just can't tell her the truth. But I will, I'll tell her, Nicole and Austin. One day, just not now.

I pouted looking at all the items, from watches, to rings, to bracelets, to neckla-Hold on there... "Fox!" I squealed. There was a black leather thread with a silver fox on it. "Look, this literally screams Fox!" I gasped.

Saff laughed at my weirdness, "Okay, let's go buy it," she said pulling me.

As you could tell I was super excited to buy it and actually gave a tip, which is rare for me to give.

"Oh my god," I mumbled, "I owe Fox jawbreakers!" I remembered. I pulled her to the Candy store. "Green ones..." I mumbled.

Saff furrowed her brows suspiciously, "Why are you so bothered?" she asked. "I mean, you're so... You know so much about him," she exclaimed a little weird-ed out.

Excuse... "Well you know, Clarke's best friend..." I trailed lamely.

She eyed me for a second, more than that actually. But I ignored her and picked out two packets of jawbreakers. I'll just say one is for his birthday, and the other I owe him for. After paying for them along with some black liquorice I looked at Saff who gasped.

"You have a crush on The Fox!" she exclaimed catching eyes of a few people.

My eyes went so wide that it would have fallen out of my skull and my mouth went wide enough to fit the two packets of jawbreakers in, that's saying something.

"I'm so sorry," I gasped composing myself. "Excuse me while I go laugh to hell out at something so stupid," I excused. Fox will never be my crush, he is like another best friend/brother to me!

Then I had a laughing fit.

I literally started rolling on the mall floor which was kind of gross, try sick. But Saff's statement was too funny to ignore!

"That's not funny!" Saff exclaimed. "Now get up," she said pulling my right arm up. "People are staring," she scowled pointing.

I bit my lip but started to laugh again, "Y-your...so mad!" I laughed walking to the nearest chair, I'm assuming she was following me considering the amount of girly cusses I was hearing.