Chapter 21: bruise

readers pov

i was infuriated. after all that i did to help him, he returns to those damned bottles and pills? i sat down next to him and put my hands onto my face. all the sudden i heard a faint "help me! somebody help me!" panicking i stood up and started for the elevator. i looked back at 2d before hitting the elevator button i sneered, he can take care of his own messes. i stepped in and pressed the ground floor button, hoping that's where the yells were from. when i arrived i ran out and started looking around, i could hear loud foot steps approaching "hello??" i said in a loud voice. i turned around noticing the foot steps were getting louder- then i was on the ground. i opened my eyes to see the girl that was usually with that robot noodle, basically in my lap. "whoa, Jesus Christ whats going on?" i said feeling very out of place. she looked down and immediately got up, with tears in her eyes she said desperately "Help... that cyborg is chasing me... I think she's trying to hurt me... please help!"then  i noticed she was gripping her wrist and clenching her teeth. getting up quickly and dusting myself off, i grabbed her arm and started looking for a place to hide. panting i asked "whats with your wrist?" i said opening a door revealing a broom closet. i shoved her inside first then i closed the door behind us, she looked down as if she didn't want to talk about it, but i wasn't having that- she got me into this mess the least she could do is explain herself. "so?" i asked while locking the door. she cringed "It... it was from her.", my expression softened, then she started unraveling the bandage on her wrist. under the bandage was a GIANT black bruise, she looked away as if it would hurt her even more if she laid her eyes on it. i felt my heart twist, she must of been alone with that monster for those 5 months... "oh..." was all i could muster out "i-ill help you with this, i just need some t-time to think- my name is y/n by the way" i said as my mind started to race. she smiled and replied "My name is ___, and thank you." she said wrapping her wrist back up into the bandage.she paused, then whispered "I think... we lost her.". i placed my ear on the door listening for the slightest of sounds, but heard nothing. i took a deep breath and opened the door.

                                                                                  " greetings "

i felt my stomach drop as ___ squeaked and hid behind me. "You're both going to be in BIG trouble for this." Cyborg smirked pulling me and ___ out of the closet she screamed but the cyborg hissed "do you want me to bruise your other wrist?". with fury engulfing me i yelled "what the hell!" and tried to land a hit on her with my cast arm, but missed. suddenly i felt a crack against my skull, then the cold floor on my face. everything was fading out into black...i heard some sobbing then- silence.

"..with her..." i shifted and groaned, my head was pounding with pain...wait where am i?  squinting i looked up to see cyborg noodle staring down at me as if i was a bug in her food. but, she seemed preoccupied.  "I'll figure somethin' out, just take ___ and get outta here." a deep voice grumbled. i heard foot steps, then a door close. i blinked hard then shakily i got to my feet, rubbing my head i squinted as Murdoc came into view. "you!" i said angrily as i took a unbalanced step forwards. he scooted up onto the end of his bed and patted next to him "come here lov'" he sighed in a 'its ok' tone. even though every atom of my being screamed not to, i followed his instruction. i looked down at the ground, i was really tired but i still wanted to know- "what did you do to him?" i asked sounding defeated. he smiled "oh i didn't do anything~ all his choice actually-" he cleared his throat  "why don't you come on down for a drink later?" he said remembering the conversation. "oh murwdoc are you sure?" he started talking in a mocking high pitched voice "oh fhank yew! 'ave yew got any-" i cut him off "stop that." Murdoc gave me puppy eyes and said "why? hard to swallow that ol' 2d betrayed you?" i sighed and rubbed my face with my hands "i don't know what i expected." tears started rolling down my face as i forced eye contact with Murdoc, giving him the most angry face i could "we.. we got engaged you filthy trash bag!" i yelled sick of it all. he looked utterly shocked "you ruined EVERYTHING!" i started stomping to the door but then heard a click from the door. i spun around to see Murdoc with a remote in his hands. his face was blank  he whispered, 'you remind me of some one i used to know." he got up slowly then shot me a terrifying look. i pressed my back against the door in fear.

.

.

.

.

.end of chapter 21. uh ohhhhh~ whats going to happen next i wonder? don't forget to check out the other side of the story on

@xo_noodle_xo s noodle x reader. stay tooned!