chapter 10: drinks

reader pov

                                                                        "may i have this dance?"

i blushed looking at 2d bow, but i couldn't refuse. i took his hand and said softly "of course". i pulled him up and he held me close, with one hand in mine and the other on my waist. the atmosphere was as rich with romance, and as we waltzed through the room i rested my head on 2d savoring this moment. i felt a small kiss land on my cheek, i looked up into 2ds eyes..he was blushing a lot. "2d..." i said tenderly as i put my hand on his face and drew him even closer "i...i..." i stuttered. he closed his eyes a little and whispered "what is it..?". my face was burning but i had to say it "i...like it here.." i paused. "i...i like- no no...i love you." and with that i kissed him.

                                                                               ~ time skip ~

i sat in the banana yellow chair with a unopened bottle of whisky in my hand (soda bottle size) . 2d had been struggling to open his for a good 5 minutes, i giggled "do you need help with that?" he smiled shyly and held out his bottle "don't tell anyone." he  laughed. i put the end of my shirt on the bottle cap and gave a quick tug, which caused it to pop off with ease. 2d looked embarrassed for a moment "thanks" he said taking it back and having a swig. he looked at me, "arnt you going to have some?" i gave him a innocent smile, even though i was of legal age to drink, i still haven't had any alcohol yet. he raised his eyebrows "oh its fine, you don't have to-" i put my shirt on my bottle cap and tugged it off, and winked at him. i took a sip, it was bitter and made my throat sore, but it definitely  loosened the mood. by the time i reached for our  third bottle we were both giggling and cracking jokes. i popped our caps, "wanna see who can chug the fastest?" i challenged him. he sloppily took his bottle and started drinking. i arched my brow and smirked "not fair!" i said laughing loudly. i took to my drink right after hoping to catch up.

                                                                                     ~time skip~

                                                                                         2d pov

birds chirped annoyingly in my ear as i came to. i opened my eyes groggily..what happened last night? some things in my room had been knocked over and...i felt my neck and blushed. i sat up quickly to see y/n laying next to me with drool coming out of her mouth. even at this state she was still pretty. i smoothed my hair back (or tried too), got up, and got dressed. i then grabbed my phone to check if i got any texts, which i did. 2 messages from noodle...ignore...and some from Russel- mostly how if i was going to go to the store soon. as i stretched i stopped suddenly as i remembered something. i had a terrible dream last night.

                                                                                           2d dream pov

it was the day of the shooting of our music videos, "feel good inc." and "el manana", the set was arranged by Murdoc, ladies everywhere on the floor and a dark red lights for feeling. but this wasn't just for him to be nasty. noodles windmill scene is going to contrast it with light blue colors and wafty clouds. Murdoc snuck up on me and put his arm around my shoulders. "well then pretty boy, ready to begin?" he said happily. i looked over to y/n who was busy checking the sounds and over all mechanics of the set. i nodded "when ever you are." Murdoc let go of me as i walked over by y/n and the sound board. i grabbed  my megaphone and winked at y/n, which she returned with a smile "good luck!" she whispered. i made it to my place and the music started playing. everything was going well- bass sounded on point and y/n s remix of my keyboard sounds was fantastic. then came my turn, i slowly got up and started singing. but twords the end of the video when we started switching to "el manana" something went very  wrong

end of chapter 10. so so so so so so so so soooo sorry this is a short chapter, i just wanted to leave you on a cliff hanger ; ). but dont forget to check out

@ox_noodle_xo s side of the story on her noodle x reader!! stay tooned!