Chapter 20: OOF

2ds pov

after eating our breakfast, me and y/n got dressed. i wore a white tank top and some jeans, while y/n wore a yellowed with age dress shirt with some black shorts and a cute sailor hat. i kissed y/n s cheek and pulled her up from the bed, and twirled her around. she giggled and hugged me tightly  and  pressed her face into my chest. letting go, her face morphed into a mischievous look and she put her hands onto her hips "so..." she said leaning backwards a little bit "want to go exploring? since we're not getting out of here anytime soon..." shrugging i replied "uh i don't see why not?"  i said walking towards the door, which was just a elevator shaft. clicking the button next to the door, i waited for the doors to open, and they did almost immediately. y/n and i then walked in, she pressed the 'ground floor button'  and we waited till we arrived.

   as the elevator shifted and rumbled at its stop the doors opened and- Jesus Christ. i stood there with my jaw open not believing what i was seeing. i gripped my hand onto y/n s shoulder in utter horror, that cyborg and ___ were getting close and...personal on the couch. y/n s face blushed a little bit in embarrassment. i let out i tiny squeak and cyborg shot eye contact at me. "What are you looking at?" she growled

2d : https://media.giphy.com/media/l3q2K5jinAlChoCLS/200w.gif

"excuse me?" i shuttered out angrily. just because this wasn't real noodle doesn't mean she can go acting all willy nilly. she blinked listening, "now listen up here young lady, this sis something you do NOT do in the living room, now i don't care what murdoc has installed in that tiny robot mind of yours but let me tell you that this is uncalled for." i took a deep breath and furrowed my eyebrows "I'm not angry at yew," i said not to anger it "I'm just disappointed" i said crossing my arms. in response, the cyborg swiftly got off the other girl, and the other girl sat up and started playing with her thumbs, her face bright red.

                                                                                             readers pov

'well that was weird' i thought to myself. "sorry, it was my fault-" the cyborg cut me off "yes it is, and ill be informing my instructor about you." she said kind of snarling. that robot tool the other woman's hand and was finding herself out when 2d placed his hand on her shoulder. giving myself the biggest face palm ever in my mine i saw as she reached for her gun, and 2d got the message and whipped his hand back to himself.

 just when i thought  we were going to have a break murdoc walked in, but all he had on was a leopard print thong. his eyebrows rose with shock as he saw us but he just smirked and put a hand on his hip and waved with the other "hello~" 2d let out a "tsk" and folded his arms. i shielded my eyes and said "hello...uh thanks for breakfast by the way..." he licked his lips "any time!" i kicked 2d lightly on the leg "fanks..." murdoc pouted his lips "how 'bout we turn that frown upside down?" he said walking to 2d. murdoc started whispering something into 2ds ear but Stuart pulled away. "i don't do that anymore." 2d said looking down with an angry look on his face. he shifted uncomfortably looking at his feet while Murdoc let out a deep laugh "not for long that is..." and with that he walked back out.

                                                                                        ~ time skip, sunset ~

2d had been very fidgety since that little talk from murdoc, and I've been trying to pry what Murdoc said out of him all day but, its almost like if he tells me something bad will happen. now he was pacing around the room "2d..." i said, he didnt hear me. "2D!" i yelled, he stopped in his tracks "y-yes lov'?" i sighed and rubbed my temples "please, just tell me-" he straightened his back and looked at the clock thoughtfully, hesitated, then clicked the elevator button. "what are you doing?" but i was too late- the elevator doors closed and he began to rise. i quickly got up and started slamming my thumb into the elevator button, but it wasn't working. i was writhing with worry but minutes passed then hours and i gave up. tears rolling down my face i lied down in bed. did he leave me? why hasn't he come back yet? i shut my eyes tightly, why would he do this? just when i was drifting into sleep i heard the elevator door open. i sat up and whipped my head around to see 2d slightly battered and stumbling around. i got up and ran to him, grabbing him before he could fall over. at first i thought he was hurt- then i smelled  the alcohol  off him. "i-aaah...." he said hugging me and kissing my head. i shoved him off of me and he landed on the bed "OOF". he lied there spread eagle on his back looking at the ceiling. he smiled and reached up "pbbttt...that uh.." he closed his eyes and furrowed his brows in thought "high....wall...is vurry n- *hiccup* iceeeee...."

.

.

.

.

.

end of chapter 20. sorry this is so short! i wanted to leave the angst for next chapter. but dont forget to see the other side of the story on

@xo_noodle_xo s noodle x reader. stay tooned!