chapter 4: warm

~time skip~

Reader Pov
It's been awhile since murdoc had made any contact with me or 2d. Instead of him being infuriated, he seemed much more upset. I stood in 2ds room looking at his keyboards. I've always wanted to learn how to play one, I've tried before but- I ended up staring at it all day. I didn't want to take them down and try again to learn, that would be rude. 2d walked in and sighed. "Russel wanted to go record today, I don't know why Murdoc's bein' so reclusive." I looked away eager to change the subject. "Um you play the keyboard?" He looked at me funny. "I guess you couldn't tell then?" He said sarcastically yet somewhat sadly? "I've always wanted to learn haha..." His black eyes seemed to glitter. "Oh my! Would you- can I teach you?" He said clasping my hands. I blushed a little "uhh surrreee" he smiled and ripped a keyboard off the wall and slammed the plug in a outlet. "Ok so first do you know the musical scale?" He said with excitement. "E f g a b c d e f...right?" I said shyly. "Yes correct! Well at least the basic one you see..." His lesson went one for 2 more hours but I didn't mind. Seeing him happy and content with his skills was worth while (not to mention my wicked skills of playing twinkle twinkle Little Star). He looked at me sweetly but seconds later his face seemed to deepen. "I...I was wonderin' what you play fo' Murdoc to bring yew here." I shifted uncomfortablely "o-oh it's fine you don't have to-" I sighed "it's cool" I leaned back in the banana yellow chair. "So online i created a 'one man band' I used the computer for stuff like the guitar drums and bass and stuff..." He was staring at me innocently and nodded so I would continue. "My voice played a major role in me becoming quote on quote internet famous, but my 'band' had landed me quite the spot in the music industry. But I didn't want to do it anymore. I really tried to get out but." I paused. "That didn't work" I let out a pained laugh.2d looked hopelessly at me then- he hugged me. "I promise.." he whispered into my ear, "I promise to get you out of here" I gripped him tighter, pulled us apart and kissed him.
2d pov
I was shocked a first, but I didn't shove her off. I kissed back, perhaps harder. She let go first her face was bright red but her beauty shone. "S-sorry" she stammered. My blush deepened and I smiled dumbly "no, no it's fine...I just was it good?" Her smile widened. "I don't know..." She looked around and frowned. My heart felt squished, then she said "why don't we give it another try?" And she grabbed my head softly and...
We kissed alot

End of chapter 4 , once again so sorry it was super short. But I hope you liked it none the less. Don't forget to check the other side of the story on xo_noodle_xo s noodle x reader. And stay tooned!