TRUE ROUTE

readers pov

once we got to the top of the building (after a long talk with Murdoc in the elevator), i took a moment to look around.this was the biggest room i've ever seen, and it was completely draped in red and black. then i took notice of the loads of women- and some men, and huge TV screens spanning from the floor to the top of the ceiling. on the other side of the room was a large throne and not to far from that was a stage and a drum set. contrast to the thick dark room, the windows shown a different tale. we were above the height of the clouds, so it looked as if we were on a plane of never ending sky and the clouds were our ground. i turned to 2d "who usually picks the sets?" he stretched and said "Murdoc mostly" then out of nowhere Murdoc came behind us, "SPeaking of me, i need you-" he pointed to 2d "to put this on." Murdoc shoved some clothes into 2ds hands. "why do i got to change?" 2d said unhappily. Murdoc sighed "its for the aesthetic..." and with that he walked over to a group of ladies. a couple of warm ups later- we were ready to start, i got to my little booth and started up the song.

"AHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAA"

about 2 minutes later, the windmill island came into sight, and with it a tiny noodle. but this whole time i couldn't believe how smooth everything was going. everyone was exact and on point. i nodded my head to the beat of the drums and drew the view of the drone behind the island.

                                                                                             2d pov

drawing to the end of the video i make my way back to my seat and sit down, i stare out the window as "el manana" strums on. all of the music was already recorded, so all that was needed was noodle drifting over the country... i got up and strolled over by y/n. i was going to start a playful conversation but her expression was twisted with confusion and fear. i furrowed my eyebrows "wots the matter lov'?" she looked worryingly at me and quickly said. "i don't remember there being helicopters in the plan" i  shot to the drones screen then suddenly, they started firing at noodle. i let out a small scream "MURDOC-" i choked a little feeling the blood drain out of me, murdoc had went out for some 'refreshments'. i spun around to see Russel, he was approaching us quickly "whats the problem?" he said with worry in his voice. shaking i pointed at the screen and Russel gasped and then grabbed my wrist, and started pulling me to the elevator with y/n running after us. "w-where are we going?!" i said panicking, Russel replied panicking as well, "we need to get to the van- to catch up with her!" we all entered the elevator and Russel violently smashed the ground floor button. "damn it!" he said as the elevator slowly made its way down. when we made it i ran through the building- y/n close behind. i busted out of the door...

                                       windmill island was pointing straight down over a ravine

my eyes widened. i couldn't scream.  i watched as my little noodle crashed into the ground. i cried and cried and fell to my knees as one of the helicopters let off a bomb, there was ringing in my ears. vivid memories of noodle erupted from the crevices of my head and spilled into my thought. me carrying her on my back when she was too tired...me letting her do my nails...me...ignoring her...hating...her... i couldn't take it anymore. i hugged my knees into my face and started to bawl.

                                                                                          noodle...

.

.

.

.

.

.

                                                                                   she was dead

end of chapter 14. don't forget to check out the other side of the story on @xo_noodle_xo  s noodle x reader. stay tooned?