nothingness

The world is becoming a lonely place, why I don't really know, maybe it's me that's lonely but that can't be can it.
Can we be lonely surrounded by so many, maybe because they don't really understand, and I can't blame them, why should they understand.

I remember a time I was so happy, that day I held your hand secretly at the back of the stands, we pretended like nothing was going on, but I felt it like I'm sure you did. Final whistle blew and we disconnected, neither saying a word, you walked me to the bus and we pretended all was normal.

Nothing about our situation was normal, but I continued back every Saturday just to hold your hand,eventually it became a hug, I was fascinated by you, like a kid with a new toy, maybe I was just a toy to you, but I'm sure not.

Village life was hard growing up but it somehow brought us together, who would imagine it, certainly not me, but it did and I fell hard,  even too this day I would go there again but that's not possible...

I live a day at a time these days and on a whole I'm happy, but today I just feel numb, and these times always get me thinking of you, my happy time, it wasn't ment to be, but it happened and it brings a smile to my face, because everything that could of been thrown in the way was, yet it kept happening, fate.. I'm sure it was. ( I'm smiling now just thinking that)

When I hit this brick wall, which is regular these days you still manage to take care of me even without physically being here, how is that even possible? but I thankyou, cause today was a hard one, I could have thrown  it all away...😔