This One Is Different

(*Hi guys, so this is a short imagine because I haven't posted one in a really long time and I thionk that this is really cute idk. I just like it :)
READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END TOO PLEASE*)

#imagine

10 years ago, you had just gotten a new Austin Mahone poster from Claire's. He was your absolute idol. You went to his concerts, followed him on twitter, supported everything he did, you were a real Mahomie. Sometimes people would make fun of you but you didn't care, you loved him and you were willing to take being made fun of for him because you knew he would keep you strong.

When you had gotten this new poster, you rushed home so you could find a spot on your wall to hang it up.

"Another poster, (Y/N)?" your dad asks you as you're hanging it up.

You smile at him and nod. "Yes, another one. And I'm sure there's many more to come."

He raises an eyebrow at you. "How long is this one going to last?"

It doesn't surprise you that he asks you this. You've gone through so many phases of different people and had your room plastered with posters of them like you do with Austin now. Instead of replying with a snappy comeback, you just smile at your poster and shrug.

"This one is different."

-

-

-

"(Y/N)? Are you ready?" Your dad asks you, linking his arm with yours.

You smile your biggest and nod. "Yes, I'm ready."

The doors open and the music starts playing. You walk slowly down the aisle with your dad, never taking eyes off of your husband-to-be. His eyes never leave you and you can't help but smile even bigger. When you finally get to your about-to-be husband, you look at your dad and he kisses your cheek.

"I told you that he was different," you whisper into his ear as he kisses your cheek.

He gives you a small smile in return and nods. "I know you did," he then turns to your groom and gives him your hand, "take care of her, Austin."

Austin looks at you, then at your dad, then back at you. "I will sir. I promise."

(*OKAY HIIIIII!! So I know that was really short but wasn't it adorable??!!?!?! Awwwww. I'm writing this in class because I'm a rebel ;) Just kidding I have nothing to do so here it is. ANYWAYS what I really wanted to ask was how many reads wattpad says my imagines have? For me it's showing that I have 0 reads on everything I've ever written and if I don't get it back I'm going to cry. Seriously. This had like 33,000 reads and Player Player had 58,700 something idk. SO please tell me because I'm freaking out. ALSO!!!!!! I'M MEETING AUSTIN THIS SUMMER!!!!!!!!! I got the VIP package for August 6 (which is in Utah btw). So if you're going, tell me! I'd love to meet some of you :) Okay I know this is long so I'll leave now I love you all okay byeee<3

~Landon*)