Idk what to title this... Cute one!

Imagine...

You have been with Austin for 2 years, and on your anniversary, he tells you to meet him at a fancy restaurant down town.
You put on a long, red dress, accompanied with red high heels, bright red lipstick and diamond earrings. Your hair is curled to the side and your make up is just perfect.
When you arrive, the place is completely empty, and the song Perfect Two comes on which is yours and Austin's song. He walks up to you, wearing a black tux with red lining. His hair is straight and the red bow tie he's wearing makes his gorgeous eyes pop.
"You look beautiful tonight (Y/N)."
You feel yourself blush. "You look really nice too, Austin."
"I can't wait."
"Can't wait for what?" You look at Austin confused.
Austin motions someone to come out, and they do with a bundled up white cloth. Austin hands it to you and tells you to open it up.
It's a shirt that has the words "Future Mrs. Mahone?" written on it. Your eyes brim with tears and you look at Austin to see him on one knee with an open ring box, revealing a gorgeous diamond ring.
"(Y/N), these past 2 years have been amazing. The best years of my life. I love you so much, more than words can describe. You're my whole world, my everything. I know it sounds cliché, but you complete me. You're my other half and I want to be with you forever. Will you marry me?"
"Yes Austin! I will!"
He jumps up and places the ring on your ring finger and hugs you. You wrap your arms around his neck and he wraps his around your waist.
"I love you Austin!"
"I love you more, (Y/N). I can't wait to be married to you."