Pranksters

(*Its 4AM and I've been up all night and I have so much energy so here's an imagine. I don't know what the category is I guess it's cute but whatever. And make sure you're tweeting " Austin Mahone #breakoutartist #PeoplesChoice " okay bye*)

#imagine

You went over to Austin's house with the rest of the Crew, just to hang out. You were going to go home but the boys convinced you to spend the night.

At around 2AM, everyone except Austin is wide awake. You all decide to go and watch Lilo and Stitch. Alex pops the popcorn, Zach puts the movie in, you sit down on the couch, Austin lays down and rests his head on your lap, and Robert sits down on the floor and waits for the popcorn. When the movie starts, Alex walks in with the popcorn and Robert dives into it. You laugh at him and at the movie, as you run your fingers through Austin's hair.

About half way through the movie, Austin snores lightly, telling you that he's asleep. You take a picture of him on his phone and tweet it with "Sleepy head can't even get to his bed! ~(Y/N)" then put his phone back down.

Alex notices that he's asleep and comes over to you and motions Zach and Robert to come over and join in on what he's about to say.

"We should prank him!" Alex whisper-yells.

You giggle and nod your head. "For sure, but how?" You reply, your voice in a whisper.

"I don't know, but it should have something to do with (Y/N)." Zach puts in his opinion.

"Me?"

"Yeah," the boys say together.

You gently remove Austin's head from your lap and set it on a pillow and get up.

As everyone is sitting there thinking about how to prank Austin, you come up with an idea.

"What if you guys wake him up 'accidentally'," you say and put air quotes around accidentally. "And I won't be in the room, and when he asks where I am, you guys pretend you have no idea what he's talking about and ask who I am and see what his reaction is." You finish.

"We should film it, too." Robert exclaims, his voice still soft.

"Sounds good to me! What about you Zach?" Alex turns to Zach, who has an evil grin plastered on his face.

"Let's get going!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get ready!" You hear Alex tell you.

You leave the room and hide in the hidden closet in the hallway, where you can hear whatever is going on.

You hear the movie go back a while and then a loud bang.

"What's going on?" Austin says in a groggy voice.

"We're watching Lilo and Stitch, bro." Robert.

"How long was I asleep?"

"I don't know," Alex says in a cool tone, "only like half the movie."

"Oh. Where did (Y/N) go?"

"Who?" You hear Zach say. You have to put your hand over your mouth to keep from giggling.

"(Y/N)."

"Who's (Y/N)?" Robert puts in.

"My girlfriend? What the hell guys you know who (Y/N) is!"

"Austin, you must've had a crazy dream. You don't have a girlfriend."

"W-what?" You hear Austin choke out, his voice cracking.

"Sorry man."

"How do you fall in love with someone through a dream that wasn't even an hour long?" Austin cries out, his voice cracking again. You hear Austin start to cry softly and you can't take it.

You run out of the closet and into where Austin and the guys are. Austin has his head buried in his hands as he continues to cry.

"Austin!" You exclaim.

Austin snaps his head up and looks at you, and immediately he smiles and stands up. "(Y/N)!" You jump into his arms and he hugs you tightly. "That scared the shit out of me!" Austin breathes out.

You giggle. "Sorry. But you shouldn't have fallen asleep first!"

"You suck." Austin mumbles and kisses your neck.

"Buuuuut you still love me."

"I don't know babe... You made me pretty upset for a minute."

"I can fix that," you whisper in his ear.

You feel his grip tighten on you as he lifts you up. You wrap your legs around his torso and arms around his neck.

"(Y/N) and I are going to bed." Austin blurts then speed walks into his room. He shuts the door behind him and locks it.

"Get it Austin!" You hear come from the other room.

Austin lays you down on the bed and dims the lights, then takes off his shirt. He crawls on top of you and hovers above your body.

He smirks and growls out, "Oh Imma get it.."