Found You!

Imagine...

You are waiting in line to meet your idol, your love, your lifesaver.
When it comes to be your turn you go up and say "Hi, I'm (Y/N). I can't believe I'm meeting you!"
He chuckles. "I can't believe I'm meeting you!"
You're confused, but you don't say anything. The picture is taken and he hugs you. You hug him back and give him a kiss on the cheek.
"Thank you," you whisper.
"For what?"
"Thank you for being you. I love you." And you run off.

Later that night, you decide to go on Twitter. You change your icon to yours and Austin's meet&greet picture. Then you see that your mentions have been going off like crazy so you decide to see why. There's a tweet from Austin. It's the picture of your meet&greet with a caption that says "Please help me find this girl!!" In shock, you don't know what to do. Instead of commenting that it's you just favorite it. Seconds later, you get a DM... From Austin.
"I finally found you<3" it says.

Austin gives you his number and you switch to texting. Later, you meet up with him privately at his hotel. Security escorts you to his room and Austin answers.
Before you can say anything, Austin brings you inside his room and shuts the door. He pushes you up against the door.
"(Y/N), I can't believe someone as beautiful as you loves me."
His lips crash onto yours and he licks your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You let him explore while he slides his hands down to the back of your thighs and lifts you up. You wrap your legs around his waist and he breaks the kiss, still holding you.
"I think I love you too!" Austin chuckles and breathes heavily. "You need to be mine. I don't care we just met, I like you."