My Poor Princess

#imagine

You haven't seen Austin in 6 months, because he's been on tour. You're going through a bad time in life right now and not being able to see him is making it so much harder. One day, you can't handle everything and you break down. You take out your razor blade and cut your wrists and thighs. You watch as the blood runs slowly down your skin. A tear runs down your face and you decide to take a shower. The warm water hits your freshly sliced skin, making you wince. After the pain becomes nearly excruciating, you turn the water off and get out. You pull on a pair of Austin's sweatpants and sweatshirt, and inhale his scent. Tears start to pour down your face and you sob uncontrollably. You pick up your phone and dial his number. Eventually, he answers.

"Hey baby," his voice only makes you cry harder.

"Austin," you sob out.

"(Y/N)? Baby what's wrong?" Austin's voice is filled with concern.

"I-I miss you so much!" Tears continue to pour down your face and you sob more.

"I know, princess. I know. I miss you a lot too. Please stop crying. I want to be with you as much as you want to be with me, and knowing that you're like this because of me is killing me inside. But princess, I need you to be strong for me. Please." Austin's voice cracks and you can't keep this from him.

"I broke down Austin.." You whisper.

"What do you mean you broke down (Y/N)?"

"I'm sorry.."

"(Y/N)! What did you do?!"

"I found a razor blade..."

"No no no no no! Baby please! You didn't hurt yourself! Please tell me you didn't!"

"I can't tell you that... Because then I'd be lying to you."

Austin's voice cracks and you can imagine him crying. "(Y/N) why?"

"I'm sorry Austin. I love you so much. Please never forget what we had. I love you." And you hang up.

You hurt the one person that you truly cared about. The person that loved you unconditionally, who wiped your tears, who comforted you. You slowly make your way to the bathroom where you find a bottle of sleeping pills. You grab the bottle and go into Austin's room. If you're really going to do this, you want to feel like you're with him. You climb under his blankets and cover yourself with them. You unscrew the cap and pour half the bottle in your hand. You bring your hand up to your mouth and put the pills in.

"No!" You look up and see Austin in the doorway. He jumps onto the bed and carries you to the bathroom. He puts you next to the toilet and opens your mouth. He sticks two fingers down your throat and gags you. When nothing comes out he does it again until you finally throw up the pills. You throw up everything that was in your stomach and sob.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.." All you can say is that.

Austin has tears pouring down his face. He flushes and scoops you up into his arms. He carries you to his bed where he puts you in first, takes off his shoes, and then gets in himself. He pulls you into his lap and you wrap your arms around his neck and bury your head into his neck. Tears are still coming down your face as Austin hugs you tightly and rocks you from side to side.

"(Y/N) why would you do this?"

"Life's been hard. And with you not here, it's been even harder. I just couldn't handle it Austin. I tried, but I just couldn't."

"Suicide isn't the answer. You should have called me sooner.." He whispers.

"I'm sorry. I'm so stupid."

"No you aren't."

You don't say anything as Austin continues to hug you tight and rock you back and forth. You feel a tear hit your neck and you kiss his neck lightly.

"I love you," you whisper.

"I love you too." He sighs and kisses the top of your head. "My princess. My poor princess.."

(*Wow this is a depressing one. But hope you enjoyed it anyway. Thanks for the 8k reads and 200 votes on these. It means a lot. Thank you<3*)