Showers(;

(*So this is a belated birthday present for @clarktastic! Happy Belated Birthday bby*)

#imagine

You went swimming with Austin in the hotel that you're staying at with him. You get out and go back to your hotel room but Austin stays to take pictures with a few fans. You get back to your room and decide to take a shower. When the water is at the temperature you want it to be, you get in the shower, with your bathing suit still on.

"Babe?" You hear Austin call.

"I'm in the shower!" You call back. You hear a few footsteps then the door open and close. You look through the glass and see Austin. "Austin, get out!"

"I just want to save water."

"Oh so you're trying to help out the environment? Is that it?" You say with your voice filled with sarcasm.

"Don't get sassy with me." Austin teases and steps into the shower.

Austin looks your body up and down and smiles. "You should let me wash your hair."

You raise an eyebrow at him. "Really? Why?"

He shrugs. "I don't know, I just want to."

You smile at him and shake your head. "Whatever floats your boat, babe."

"Good, now turn around."

You do as your told and turn to face the wall. You feel Austin run his hands through your hair, sending chills up your body. Austin continues to run his hands through your hair until he turns you around to face him again. He runs his thumb across your forehead, catching any shampoo that might get in your eyes. He moves the shower head so that the water is running over your hair, rinsing your hair clean. You close your eyes shut and feel Austin untie your bikini top and take it off.

"Austin!" You move your head out of the water and cover your chest.

"Ssshh baby, sshh." He moves your arms away from your chest and bites his lip. You move your gaze away from his and close your eyes. "Izzy," Austin moves your face back to look at his, "don't be insecure. You're perfect in every way possible."

You smile and press your lips against his. He kisses back and runs his hands up and down your sides. He slides his hands underneath your butt and lifts you up. You wrap your arms around his neck and legs around his torso. He slips his tongue into your mouth and explores, then removes it. He pulls back for a second and shoves you against the wall. He leaves open mouthed kisses on your neck, causing you to moan. You feel him smile against your skin which makes you smile too. You throw your head back and Austin stops kissing your neck.

"I love when you smile." Austin whispers.

You look him in the eyes and he kisses down your chest, not breaking eye contact with you. He reaches your boob with his mouth and then breaks eye contact with you. He hoists you up even further on him as he nips and licks and sucks.

"Mmmm," you moan out.

Austin moves his lips up to your ear. "I want you so bad." His voice comes out hoarse.

"Then take me," you reply.

Austin sets you down and slides your bottoms off of your legs. He kneels down and stops at your ankles. You grab onto his shoulders to keep your balance as you step out of your bottoms. Austin stays kneeled down as he puts your bottoms next to him. He kisses just above your sensitive spot, all the way up to your neck, standing up slowly. As he sucks on your neck, you feel him slide one of his fingers inside you. You gasp at the sudden feeling but then moan as he begins to pump. You spread your legs apart slightly to give him better access. He inserts another finger and you feel yourself begin to close around his fingers.

He pulls his fingers out suddenly and whispers, "Oh no, not until I say so."

You pull his swimtrunks down and crash your lips into his again. You wrap your arms around his neck and jump, wrapping your legs around his torso again. You feel Clark brush against your leg and smirk.

"Austin... I need to feel you... Right now." Austin rubs Clark up and down your folds, teasing you and causing you to moan. "Stop teasing," you groan. He continues to tease you though so you grab Clark and push him into you.

You moan out and Austin does the same. He begins to pump himself inside of you, fast and hard. It hurts at first but pain turns to pleasure and you find yourself screaming his name.

"You sound so sexy when you say my name like that!"

Austin pumps himself into you even harder and you dig your nails into his back. Soon you feel yourself starting to close around him and he starts to get sloppy.

"We do this together," Austin growls. You nod and Austin pumps a few more times before exclaiming "Now!"

You feel Austin's warm liquids shoot inside of you as you release all over him. Austin fumbles to hold you up so you unwrap your legs from him and remove him from you. You're about to move your arms away from Austin's neck but he holds them there and then moves his hands to your sides and pulls you closer.

He rests his head in the crook of your neck and wraps his arms around your waist. You move your arms down to his lower back and hug him tightly.

"We should help the environment out more often," Austin mumbles into your neck and leaves a light kiss there.

"Yeah," you squeeze him a little tighter then release," I think we should."