Baby Grind on Me

#imagine

You're running around Austin's house trying to get away from him. You were playing hide and seek and you hid in the kitchen. When he found you, you threw flour in his face.

"(Y/N)! Get your cute little ass back here!" Austin yells to you while you run towards the bathroom.

"Never!" You yell back.

You get to the bathroom and just as you're about to shut the door, Austin catches up to you. He grabs your wrist and turns you around to face him.

"Ohhh I'm gonna get you for this."

You smirk. "Doubt it."

"Don't be sassy with me, babe." Austin pecks your lips then lifts you up and throws you over his shoulder.

"Austin! Put me down right now!" You hit his back over and over but he doesn't budge.

"Nope," he says, popping the 'p'.

You stop hitting and stroke his back lightly with your fingernails. You pull yourself up so that your back is straight. You slide down and wrap your legs around Austin's torso and continue to lightly scratch his back. You lean in and kiss his neck gently, letting your tongue graze his skin slightly.

"Please?"

Austin sighs. "You're not making this easy for me to do, but not yet."

You groan in annoyance and stop scratching his back. You lay your head down on his shoulder and unwrap your legs from his torso. Austin repositions you so you're over his shoulder again.

He squeezes your sides slightly, making you giggle. "Don't be mad." He whispers.

Before you can reply, Austin lays you down on the floor. He puts both of his legs on either side of you, straddling you. He puts your hands above your head and forcefully presses his lips to yours.

"Payback time.." He smirks.

You shoot him a confused look and he starts to tickle you. He tickles you under your armpits, your sides, your neck, and your thighs.

"A-Austin stop!" You stutter inbetween laughs. He doesn't stop though. "Baby please!" Austin finally stops and you take a deep breath. "Thank you," you breathe out.

Austin kisses your nose gently. "No problem, but there's one more thing I want to do.."

You raise your eyebrow at him. "And what's that?"

"You promise you won't move?"

"Does it involve tickling me or throwing me over your shoulder?"

Austin chuckles. "No (Y/N), it doesn't."

You nod in satisfaction. "Okay, then yes. I promise I won't move."

"Pinky promise?" Austin sticks out his pinky.

"You're such a weirdo." You say, but take his pinky in yours.

"I know," he pecks your lips, "but that's why you love me."

Austin gets off of you and you stay where you are, not even moving your arms away from above your head. About 5 minutes later you hear a song start to play throughout the speakers throughout the house. You see Austin come running over to you, and before you know it, Austin does a handstand and lowers himself down on top of you.

He grinds against you while singing along to the lyrics. "Baby grind on me, relax your mind, take your time on me..."

You lift your head and press your lips against his. He stops grinding and kisses you back. You bite down on his bottom lip lightly and tug at it, then pull back.

"Did you like that?" Austin asks you, with pure lust in his eyes. You feel his bulge on your leg and smirk.

"Yeah, but I think you liked it more."

"I would've liked it even more if we didn't have clothes on..." Austin murmurs against your neck, leaving an opened mouth kiss.

You bite your lip and smile. "We've got time right now.." You whisper.

Austin pulls away from your neck and gets up immediately. He grabs your hand and pulls you up, then drags you upstairs to his room.

As Austin is about to push you into his bed, he stops.

"What?" You ask him.

"I forgot to restart the song.."

"Baby grind on me, relax your mind, take your time on me..."